The news thread - Page 97 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

At least she’s worth pumping.  

Big Tits aside - there is something up with her nose/nostril area and without make up im not so sure

16 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'm not joking here. There is a hedgehog peaking out from that pile of packing. I hope you haven't burnt it on the fire? It's just below the scrunched up bit of paper.

Would you like to narrow it down a bit 😂

Do you mean this wee albino hedgehog? 

14 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

We used to laugh at how bad Italian politics was and the things that they used to get up to. None of that came anywhere close to this ridiculous pantomime that is currently going on at Westminster. How can Scottish people look at what is going on down there and still not want Independence?

11 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Please let Bojo stand

Please let him win

I'm with you. I feel he's less electable than Sunak or Mordaunt and I think he's more likely than Sunak or Mordaunt to boost support for Scottish independence.

For similar reasons I might like Braverman to win the leadership contest but then again living under a fascist dictatorship is not on my bucket list.

22 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Please let Bojo stand

Please let him win

Yip, that's who I'm voting for. Apparently, if it goes to the membership, anybody can get a vote. Don't know who the tortoise is backing?

Edited by Orraloon

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

We used to laugh at how bad Italian politics was and the things that they used to get up to. None of that came anywhere close to this ridiculous pantomime that is currently going on at Westminster. How can Scottish people look at what is going on down there and still not want Independence?

I was thinking the same, didn't they have umpteen new governments in a year, but then, didn't the electorate at least get a vote?

53 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

To be fair they are all big tits, but the real big tits looks to be at least competent.  

Competent in that she is another that will denigrate and ignore the elected First Minister of Scotland ?

She is just another extreme Brexit British Nationalist airhead that is prone to telling whoppers

9 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Competent in that she is another that will denigrate and ignore the elected First Minister of Scotland ?

She is just another extreme Brexit British Nationalist airhead that is prone to telling whoppers

i think she is too politically smart to ignore First Minister of Scotland.  Won’t sanction a vote though.

Looking at the commentary from the ratings agencies it won’t be long until we are downgraded.  Horrific situation we are in just now.  We need to rejoin the EU, and do everything we can to fix the economy.  Be a decade of pain ahead but the alternative is the Uk sinking to economic oblivion.

I'd be very curious to see the reactions on here if people started talking about the size of Nicola Sturgeon's tits and whether they would consider riding her or not. Incredible double standards. 😀

Edited by thplinth