Scottish players in action 20/21 - Page 78 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 20/21

romanticscot

1 hour ago, ProudScot said:

He was one of the best players on the park. You are such a clown it’s comical 🤣

I got the stats from SofaScore. You do know that I don't run SofaScore, right? 

I'll gladly defer to Blantyre_Braveheart, as he Is a Rangers fan and he watched tonight's match.

Blantyre_Braveheart said: "he did well."

er yir macaroon said: He was good. At this precise moment I wouldn’t say he is ready"

Not really sure you're just giving me the ire. But you go ahead. 

I watched the Manchester United vs AC Milan match. :)

1 hour ago, Taylor1996 said:

I got the stats from SofaScore. You do know that I don't run SofaScore, right? 

I'll gladly defer to Blantyre_Braveheart, as he Is a Rangers fan and he watched tonight's match.

Blantyre_Braveheart said: "he did well."

er yir macaroon said: He was good. At this precise moment I wouldn’t say he is ready"

Not really sure you're just giving me the ire. But you go ahead. 

I watched the Manchester United vs AC Milan match. :)

I watched the match and after McGregor for his wonder save, Patterson did as well or better than the other outfield Rangers players. He was excellent. 

39 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

I watched the match and after McGregor for his wonder save, Patterson did as well or better than the other outfield Rangers players. He was excellent. 

Cool. That's great to hear. :)

(There's really no need for the personal insults though. If you don't agree with me, that's fine. This posting board has the longest and most personal grudges I've ever witnessed, but I assure you, I won't be a part of it. Life is too short. :))

2 hours ago, bigfingers said:

Cooper nowhere to be seen in the Leeds line up. Slightly worrying. 

Wonder why that is. Aye, slightly worrying considering we've games coming up.

No sign of Billy Gilmour for Chelsea either, though that's really surprising anymore.

16 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Good to see him back among the goals 

Way things have been it's good to see him on the pitch.

Who Scored had Tom McInytre playing as a defensive midfielder again today and while it's only stats he had a pretty good game.

6 out of 6 aerials won 

3 out of 3 tackles won

1 interception and 2 key passes.

All in all that's pretty good for a player in that position. Not saying he should be in the squad but at 22 if he stays in that roll he will only get better with experience.

6 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Way things have been it's good to see him on the pitch.

Who Scored had Tom McInytre playing as a defensive midfielder again today and while it's only stats he had a pretty good game.

6 out of 6 aerials won 

3 out of 3 tackles won

1 interception and 2 key passes.

All in all that's pretty good for a player in that position. Not saying he should be in the squad but at 22 if he stays in that roll he will only get better with experience.

That is good, also a centre back who can play in midfield will be good on the ball so can only develop his game further.

If there’s a large squad taken for this triple header then McIntyre may be close to a call up. It’s unlikely given our options but wouldn’t be totally surprising to see him named. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

Gilmour was supposedly dropped from the Chelsea u23 squad too. Wtf is happening with him

Don’t know why he wasnt included but was thinking his days look done at Chelsea if the manager won’t include him in first team squads. He’s hardly going to be content with u23 football considering where he got to. Hugely disappointing. He won’t be short of offers come the summer window surely.

27 minutes ago, JECK said:

Don’t know why he wasnt included but was thinking his days look done at Chelsea if the manager won’t include him in first team squads. He’s hardly going to be content with u23 football considering where he got to. Hugely disappointing. He won’t be short of offers come the summer window surely.

Hopefully he leaves Chelsea and goes somewhere he is appreciated. Would love man utd to sign him. Imagine mctominay and Gilmour playing every week together. 

15 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Hopefully he leaves Chelsea and goes somewhere he is appreciated. Would love man utd to sign him. Imagine mctominay and Gilmour playing every week together. 

He is the type of player Man Utd need to be fair