Europa League 2020-21 - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

You'd better offer your congratulations to Sparta Prague mow...

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Great result for Sparta Prague. Sincerely... Kumnio..

I don’t think anyone can bring Celtic back to life here, they are utter garbage. 

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Is Shane Duffy really a fitba player?

Ive seen better players at my five asides.

If you need proof that by playing in EPL doesn’t mean you’re a decent football player, he is it. Shocking. I would take Declan Gallagher or in fact any of Scotland’s centre halves before him. In fact he even makes Jack Hendry look good. 

I don't know why anyone is surprised. I didn't think we were all that good on Sunday, in fact I thought Aberdeen were the better side 2nd half. 

Calum McGregor has just explained without saying anything against the manager that they are lacking tactical guidance and motivation, both the managers responsibility. 

Lennon out! HH

1 minute ago, slasher said:

I don't know why anyone is surprised. I didn't think we were all that good on Sunday, in fact I thought Aberdeen were the better side 2nd half. 

Calum McGregor has just explained without saying anything against the manager that they are lacking tactical guidance and motivation, both the managers responsibility. 

Lennon out! HH

Aberdeen were the better team 2nd half, but.......I don’t think Celtic were in full flow and saving themselves for this game, they were far better in the 1st half. 

30 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Is Shane Duffy really a fitba player?

Ive seen better players at my five asides.

With the benefit of hindsight, Celtic would have been better off just writing Hibs a cheque for Ryan Porteous.

I read over on YBIG that Duffy's father recently died at relatively young age. Possibly his heart just isn't in playing football at the moment and that might be the real reason for his terrible run of games ?

23 minutes ago, DAVIDB46 said:

Why were they so shocked at Sparta winning though, surely Celtic were the weakest team in this group when the draw was made. 

Probably cos Sparta were missing more than half of their top team and have hardly played any games.

The appointment of the cheap option of Lennon will likely cost the club their Holy Grail.

As for Duffy - fkin hell!

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aberdeen were the better team 2nd half, but.......I don’t think Celtic were in full flow and saving themselves for this game, they were far better in the 1st half. 

Saving themselves for that display lol 😂

You're giving them too much credit. We have some really good players. However, as I've said before, they are hopelessly let down by the dreadful coaches big Pedro employed in the Hampden showers.