Season 20/21 - Page 167 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dundee should have had that done and dusted, Ill be amazed if Killie play that badly again. Going to be very close I think. I still can't believe teams dont get tight to Charlie the Hun. He can do some damage with that left peg if he has the time.

A special mention must go to that performance from Kirk Broadfoot 😂😂🤦🏻

Edited by Jim Beem

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Dundee should have had that done and dusted, Ill be amazed if Killie play that badly again. Going to be very close I think. I still can't believe teams dont get tight to Charlie the Hun. He can do some damage with that left peg if he has the time.

Aye broadfoot was utter gash cant see killie playing this bad on Monday famous last words 

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Broadfoot and Dicker were apparently the ones who instigated the coup against Alessio cos they couldn't understand his methods. How Killie bought back Broadfoot is a mystery. I think he left to St Mirren on a free, then once Alessio was sacked they paid money to get the nugget back. Dicker is an even bigger liability, a cause of at least one of the goals last night. Certainly not captain material after he downed tools in order to get his mate Dyer the job. Killie probably deserve to go down but I think they'll turn it around. Why oh why does Mulumbu not get a game? I've heard it's cos he's a rubbish trainer. He's still a miles better footballer than Dicker.

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Good players make space for themselves.

Huge goal from Killy last night. Utterly undissevered. 

Have a feeling it will make the difference.

Pretty sure Hibs are the only Premier League team to be relegated via the playoffs. We were 2-0 up after the first leg before it all fell apart at Easter Road.

J

37 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Pretty sure Hibs are the only Premier League team to be relegated via the playoffs. We were 2-0 up after the first leg before it all fell apart at Easter Road.

J

Partick Thistle were relegated by Livi too.

The Jags also went down through the original play-offs in the 90s.

Edited by Toepoke

3 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Partick Thistle were relegated by Livi too.

The Jags also went down through the original play-offs in the 90s.

Sort of glad we aren't the exception to the rule.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

On 5/21/2021 at 7:19 AM, Jim Beem said:

Charlie the Hun and Kirk Broadfoot in the same post.  Bigotry at it's best on the TAMB.  No one else mentioned apart from two ex Rangers players.  Why does anyone do that on a Scotland Board?

On 5/21/2021 at 8:55 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Wish Aberdeen took corner kicks like he does.

Lots of pace.

21 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Yup. His delivery is superb. If he has plenty time, even more so. 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Bigotry at it's best on the TAMB.  

Fail