Season 20/21 - Page 168 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

He was called Charlie the Hun.  

Charlie Adam is a hun.

I don't see that being much praise.  

His ability was being praised.

Maybe I am wrong though so that's fine.

Do you see your error now?

10 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Charlie Adam is a hun.

His ability was being praised.

Do you see your error now?

Just keep the hate up of the huns Scotty.  Was Jesus a hun?  Keep the hate anyway.  I am going to start reading that bible of yours.  Seems hate means more than love.  Going for meal so have a good night.

29 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

There are quite a few of your fellow Old Firm plc (Ibrox Branch) chums that could do with that advice. Have you ever looked at Follow Follow forums?

Never mate.  This is the only forum I go on.  On FB but very rarely use it and never mention Rangers or anyone else on it.  Just my old football mates from the past.  Looked at Pie and Beans years ago as I had an old friend on it but didn't like it.

Just catching up with that trapdoor playoff second leg from yesterday. I see a Brechin player was red carded for using homophobic language. What an absolute roaster, effectively left his team with no chance to recover given they were already behind in the tie. Goodbye Brechin, welcome Kelty Hearts to the wild ride that is League 2.

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

Just catching up with that trapdoor playoff second leg from yesterday. I see a Brechin player was red carded for using homophobic language. What an absolute roaster, effectively left his team with no chance to recover given they were already behind in the tie. Goodbye Brechin, welcome Kelty Hearts to the wild ride that is League 2.

For me it's welcome Brechin to the Highland League. I'm looking for to seeing how they perform.

1 hour ago, morrie21 said:

A teenager on loan from Rangers. What a twat. 

Fear for Brechin though, apparently their nearest away game will now be 50 miles away. The Highland League thing just doesnt seem right 

Edited by Jim Beem

After what Kilmarnock did to Angelo Alessio, this is poetic justice.

Yeah. Alessio's methods were good enough for amateurs like Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Immobile, etc, but not good enough for superstars like Gary Dicker, Kirk Broadfoot, Scott Boyd, Alan Power, Rory McKenzie, etc.

3 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

After what Kilmarnock did to Angelo Alessio, this is poetic justice.

Yeah. Alessio's methods were good enough for amateurs like Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Immobile, etc, but not good enough for superstars like Gary Dicker, Kirk Broadfoot, Scott Boyd, Alan Power, Rory McKenzie, etc.

Where's he been since Kilmarnock? 

2 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

A teenager on loan from Rangers. What a twat. 

Fear for Brechin though, apparently their nearest away game will now be 50 miles away. The Highland League thing just doesnt seem right 

North / South divide means that will happen.

However, them being in the lowland league would mean a minimum 80 mile trip to away games from what I can ascertain (Stirling Uni / BSC)?

Their main gripe is their squad are central Scotland based mostly so they wanted to retain that core squad.  Playing HL means starting from scratch almost.  

22 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I expected that to hit row Z 😂😂

He has missed dozens of sitters, however, I’m quite fond of him today. 

Sorry mate, couldn’t resist it, he was never a prolific scorer for us, but when a player gives 110% every game then the fans will always cut him slack.

Also he scored a massive goal for us against the Arabs in the Play Offs 2 seasons ago, I guess he’s just a big time play off player 😂

11 minutes ago, Debian said:

North / South divide means that will happen.

However, them being in the lowland league would mean a minimum 80 mile trip to away games from what I can ascertain (Stirling Uni / BSC)?

Their main gripe is their squad are central Scotland based mostly so they wanted to retain that core squad.  Playing HL means starting from scratch almost.  

I reckon Brechin could end up staying in the HL for a fee years