Season 20/21 - Page 162 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

24 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Aye but isn’t he from Linwood?

Never got over losing a school cup final to Linwood High.

So deserves abuse 😂😂

:lol:

I’m currently taking a trip down memory Lane and having lunch at the River Inn in Crosslee!! Not been out this  way for an age. 

24 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Aye but isn’t he from Linwood?

Never got over losing a school cup final to Linwood High.

So deserves abuse 😂😂

Congrats James. No complaints.

Can you DM me the bank details of the charity if you have them ? Or point me in the right direction and Ill drop them £20👍

Glad to see the back of this season, this no crowd thing is brutal, not sure I could take another seson as an armchair fan, its utter shite 

3 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

'I’d like to see the SNP stopping flights from Belfast at certain times as well, there’s videos of vermin on flights, coming over for the ‘party’. '

Used to commute from Paisley Gilmour Street to Central and on Friday afternoons sometimes on the old ferry connection from Stranraer. Whatever Old Squirm side was at home that weekend there were some scary character on that train.

•  

Lets hope Boris doesn't build his bridge!

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

:lol:

I’m currently taking a trip down memory Lane and having lunch at the River Inn in Crosslee!! Not been out this  way for an age. 

Your about a mile and half away from Tdyer63’s gaff, shud have invited her and her hubby, she’s great company but her hubby is as miserable as me lol. 

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers came out last week and told fans not to congregate. 

They had to go through the motion so they could claim that they did what they could.

It's like a lawyer telling their organised crime boss to regularly give to charity so that they'll have something to say in their defence when things go pear-shaped.

13 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Your about a mile and half away from Tdyer63’s gaff, shud have invited her and her hubby, she’s great company but her hubby is as miserable as me lol. 

For gods sake dont tell him that I have been moaning about his club all day.

The River Inn is one of the few pubs I have no been banned from for singing,  I might toddle over and see if I can spot him. He might see Derek McInnes think he drinks in there. 

24 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Congrats James. No complaints.

Can you DM me the bank details of the charity if you have them ? Or point me in the right direction and Ill drop them £20👍

Glad to see the back of this season, this no crowd thing is brutal, not sure I could take another seson as an armchair fan, its utter shite 

👍

Think we agreed that the loser pays it to TASA, pretty sure there must be a link on the site somewhere, if not could someone post it please.

Yeah agree about the no fans bit, ironically we’ve had our highest league  finish for 30 years, and reached 2 national semi finals, also beat both sides of the same arse cheeks, so all in all a decent season for the buddies. 

Edited by Jersey Jim

1 minute ago, Jersey Jim said:

👍

Think we agreed that the closer pays it to TASA, pretty sure there must be a link on the site somewhere, if not could someone post it please.

Yeah agree about the no fans bit, ironically we’ve had our highest league  finish for 30 years, and reached 2 national semi finals, also beat both sides of the same arse cheeks, so all in all a decent season for the buddies. 

I’ve got the details, will PM Jim Beem. 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I really dont want to mention this but I will.  

What a treat. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Does AFC get penalised for Dons supporters getting wrecked in Union Street...

What are you talking about? :lol:

Aberdeen supporters are model citizens compared to the Sevco criminals.

5a898f107b072.jpg

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading through this thread, and I won't lie...

...my lips were moving.

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

...I am disturbed by what I have read. Some folks branding Celtic fans as the same.

Celtic are very close to being the same.

Scotland's shame are the stages Sevco and Celtic provide to keep the whole sectarian machine running.

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Shameful scenes yesterday. The most depressing thing is how utterly predictable it was. 

As a self-professed 'decent' supporter of The Rangers, how can you stand being associated with the low life, and can you see how other decent supporters would want that vile institution to go under (again)?

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

That was class. Decks the pair of them than does that wee thing where he straightens his jacket as he walks away 😂😂

It's hilarious when someone with a shaved head, tattoos, and drink in them comes on tough by threatening and swearing, and then gets exposed that they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

(The location of the wall was indeed unfortunate. :rollsmile: )

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

You are a good and fair poster Fairbairn. You dont deserve to be in any way associated with these people .

What's stopping him from supporting another side?

Great guy and gentleman, 'Neblo009', had had enough and packed it in.

5 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

What's stopping him from supporting another side?

Great guy and gentleman, 'Neblo009', had had enough and packed it in.

I think you’re being a bit unfair there Scotty, I’ve got mates who support Rangers and don’t have a bigoted bone in their bodies.

You can’t just start “supporting another side” 

Although I think the Mighty St Mirren have a chance of hooking in Fairbairn if he does decide to jump ship.

TDYER get round to the Crosslee Inn NOW and get him telt. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Wait until she hears the songs that you sing kid and are proud off..  People in glass houses etc.  Luckily there are some of us that don't dabble in all that shit.  Keep it for FB.  This is a TA forum.  You won't see this as you blocked me using you brains.  But stand on and get the yes dried before August.

What songs do I sing? Please elaborate... one thing also, and pay attention

Whether your fans are 15 or 65, they are still representing your disgusting club, so that excuse does not hold any water..  Now, what songs do I, Big Ramy sing.. I'm curious. 

6 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I think you’re being a bit unfair there Scotty, I’ve got mates who support Rangers and don’t have a bigoted bone in their bodies.

Although I think the Mighty St Mirren have a chance of hooking in Fairbairn if he does decide to jump ship.

TDYER get round to the Crosslee Inn NOW and get him telt. 

I know a few who have changed to supporting other teams once they realised how pathetic some of the Rangers support it.

5 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I get that, but how can they stand it?

It can't be THAT offensive to them to continually see and hear the goings on.

Wouldn't a 'normal' person (who is clearly in the minority) want to disassociate themselves with the sectarian stage entirely?