Season 20/21 - Page 140 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye as I have said, done it once and never again!!  But I have met a lot of refs who enjoy it and have a good rapport with the kids.  Oh sorry, VA will say that is me trolling again so apologies.

RH, just comment on the topic and leave it at that. Why the need to add on at the end, its childish.. That's why you get on peoples tits. I get on peoples tits cuz I am just an annoying cunt period....

If that 97 minutes of what could loosely be described as football isn't the end for McInnes then I don't what will be! Fair enough he's lost Watkins, Hedges & Wright but surely there are still some players who are vaguely competent at dribbling, passing, crossing & shooting at Pittodrie!?

4 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

If that 97 minutes of what could loosely be described as football isn't the end for McInnes then I don't what will be! Fair enough he's lost Watkins, Hedges & Wright but surely there are still some players who are vaguely competent at dribbling, passing, crossing & shooting at Pittodrie!?

Is it true the dons haven't scored from open play in over 1000 minutes?

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No being funny V, but if that is true, its astonishing that McInness is stil in charge..  You lot better get it sorted. Fuck me, who am I to talk..😉

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

RH, just comment on the topic and leave it at that. Why the need to add on at the end, its childish.. That's why you get on peoples tits. I get on peoples tits cuz I am just an annoying cunt period....

Aye ok.  I will buy myself a Rangers top as a middle aged man.  Put Rolling Hills on the back of it.  Get a beer belly and walk about supermarkets with it it on.  Good advice kid

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye ok.  I will buy myself a Rangers top as a middle aged man.  Put Rolling Hills on the back of it.  Get a beer belly and walk about supermarkets with it it on.  Good advice kid

There you go again, you just can't help yourself man.. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

No, they scored against Killie from inside the box. It’s a stat that people want to use because it came from a free kick, but it wasnt directly scored. 

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Please stop with the trolling crap.  I like this place and enjoy a good banter with folk including you.  How the hell is that trolling?  I asked a simple question about whether the refs should be allowed to explain decisions.  I have not made my mind up on that so asked the question as this is a football forum.  How the hell can you call that trolling or calling me a prick?  

You called me a prick,, is it ok for you but not for others? I think he can call you a prick because he is accurate, I think he can call you a troll because you Like to stir things , example,, your faux Neil Lennon sympathy vote and how he was hard done by, He was not,, He was responsible for attaining ten in a row and he was found out (along with others), He was part of the gang who fucked up  and handed the Huns their first Title, (Not counting the shitey league ones).

11 minutes ago, dj mick said:

You called me a prick,, is it ok for you but not for others? I think he can call you a prick because he is accurate, I think he can call you a troll because you Like to stir things , example,, your faux Neil Lennon sympathy vote and how he was hard done by, He was not,, He was responsible for attaining ten in a row and he was found out (along with others), He was part of the gang who fucked up  and handed the Huns their first Title, (Not counting the shitey league ones).

Put him / her on ignore

They're nothing more than a lying fantasist who thrives on ruining the board

In other news, Lennon alone wasn't responsible for shagging 10IAR

Rangers have been superb all season. SG has them playing well domestically and in Europe - They have done really well

Fuck, that was hard to acknowledge 😂

5 minutes ago, Redz said:

Put him / her on ignore

Rangers have been superb all season. SG has them playing well domestically and in Europe - They have done really well

I was gonna post something similar, but couldn’t 🤣

2 hours ago, Redz said:

Put him / her on ignore

Aye.  Better putting someone on ignore when you don't agree with their opinion.  A logical and educational decision to come to.  Anyway, stand on kid 👉