Season 20/21 - Page 143 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

I can understand fans going out to celebrate.  But in this pandemic it is wrong.  But my question to my Jambo pal this morning.  Would Hearts fans not do the same?  Would Celtic fans not do the same?  Not wrecking benches obvioulsy.  God, Celtic fans wreck seats at Fir Park every time they visit.

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Just the 28 arrests and a few memorial benches smashed in George Square

I expected more from the people. They need to up their game 

It was only a minority of the genuine rangers peeeeeeepilllll !!!!

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Manchester was 13 years ago.  We're understandably a bit rusty but I'm sure with a few more trophies under our belt in the coming years we'll be back to our A game in no time.

It's great to show pride in your clubs historic past.

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh god.  Were they there?  I didn't know that but you must have some information that the police would want.  Get in touch with them.

Right over your head that one, just a sh*te joke on my part. Good on the folk doing fund raising though 👍

13 minutes ago, JECK said:

Right over your head that one, just a sh*te joke on my part. Good on the folk doing fund raising though 👍

Louden Tavern as well as organising the fund raiding for the benches "accidentally" broken are claiming credit for supporting this morning's clean-up efforts on GS. It was entirely GCC workers that cleaned everything up this morning so I assume by support, they mean by paying their council tax - even then......

2 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Louden Tavern as well as organising the fund raiding for the benches "accidentally" broken are claiming credit for supporting this morning's clean-up efforts on GS. It was entirely GCC workers that cleaned everything up this morning so I assume by support, they mean by paying their council tax - even then......

Will the new benches be classed as the old benches because it has the same plaque on it ?

19 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

How long till we hear from West coast media about how we were lucky to have him?

You won’t get anyone better. Better the devil you know. 

Load o shite from a bunch of pally fuckers. 

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You won’t get anyone better. Better the devil you know. 

Load o shite from a bunch of pally fuckers. 

Dundee have had some cracking managers the last few years haven't they :ok:

3 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Dundee have had some cracking managers the last few years haven't they :ok:

Everything from utter shite to Jesus fucking Christ what are they thinking about. Although, I believe you may have misinterpreted my post. 

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Everything from utter shite to Jesus fucking Christ what are they thinking about. Although, I believe you may have misinterpreted my post. 

Possibly, and I agree we won't get anyone better than McInnes first 3 or 4 years but it's been downhill since and some of the football has been dreadful, eyes have felt like they've been rubbed wi sandpaper after some games.

6 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Possibly, and I agree we won't get anyone better than McInnes first 3 or 4 years but it's been downhill since and some of the football has been dreadful, eyes have felt like they've been rubbed wi sandpaper after some games.

My first two sentences were what the useless media idiots always say about one of their pals under pressure, or inevitably getting the sack. I thought that was clear, obviously not. 

Aberdeen can and should be doing much better than the bottler has done recently. 

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

My first two sentences were what the useless media idiots always say about one of their pals under pressure, or inevitably getting the sack. I thought that was clear, obviously not. 

Aberdeen can and should be doing much better than the bottler has done recently. 

Probably clear to most but it's been a long day :oops: