Scottish Cup.... - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

13 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

So anyway, enough of this thread hijacking and back on topic.

C’Mon The Buddies

Agreed, Mon the buddies. 

I'd expect hibs to be favourites now but money the buddies 

8 hours ago, saintydave said:

Awa with yer pish on semi final Sunday for the saints. COYS! 

Apologies for my part in it, I was genuinely trying to help.him before he gets banned

Enjoy the final

7 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Match changing impact substitution. Great free kick from Middleton. 

That was a good watch in the second half. As you say Middleton made a big difference. 

Not often I find myself agreeing with Chris Sutton but he's right about the achievement for St Johnstone in the cups this season. Tremendous on a small budget.

Just now, jcluk said:

That was a good watch in the second half. As you say Middleton made a big difference. 

Not often I find myself agreeing with Chris Sutton but he's right about the achievement for St Johnstone in the cups this season. Tremendous on a small budget.

Fair play to them. If they win the cup double I would say their  manager deserves the manager of the season award. Close run thing as it stands. 

4 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Fair play to them. If they win the cup double I would say their  manager deserves the manager of the season award. Close run thing as it stands. 

I’d say he deserves it already. 

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Apologies for my part in it, I was genuinely trying to help.him before he gets banned

Enjoy the final

No need to apologise, his ‘I don’t rise to it’ post followed by two pages of him rising to it is comedy gold.

Well done to my Saintees, two cups in a season after one in 136 years would be amazing.

1 hour ago, biffer said:

No need to apologise, his ‘I don’t rise to it’ post followed by two pages of him rising to it is comedy gold.

Well done to my Saintees, two cups in a season after one in 136 years would be amazing.

3 major trophies in 7 years is incredible for any side outwith the old firm. 

Two cup finals and euros in yer own back garden but canna go to the games. 

Plus, gonna wake up with a hangover tomorrow! 

Hard life sometimes. 

Rode our luck a wee bit at times the day but took our chances when it mattered. 

Now, to get the day off work for the final.. 

COYS 

33 minutes ago, wee-toon-red said:

How come Wembley is hosting games with fans on May 29th yet Hampden isn't allowed to have them a week earlier? Surely whatever rule prevents us having fans applies to every host stadium?

It's because StuRGEon is a nAzI, haven't you heard?

21 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Fair play to them. If they win the cup double I would say their manager deserves the manager of the season award. Close run thing as it stands. 

21 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d say he deserves it already. 

Agreed.

SG won his one and only trophy in his third season with the second biggest budget. (1 from 9)

CD has taken his team to both national finals in his first year with a paltry budget by comparison. 

5 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Aberdeen offer to host cup final to allow fans. 

The SFA reaction to this offer will be interesting.  there's no reason to stop it being played at Pittodrie or any other ground unless the two participants want the game at hampden with no fans

On 5/9/2021 at 4:12 PM, EddardStark said:

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Agreed.

SG won his one and only trophy in his third season with the second biggest budget. (1 from 9)

CD has taken his team to both national finals in his first year with a paltry budget by comparison. 

I read elsewhere the votes are all cast before the 2nd of May. Seems strange considering the semi finals had not been played yet.