Scottish Cup.... - Page 34 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Not at all, you think you are, but you’re just making yourself look silly with “dandyhun” and “sheep” patter, at least try something original.  

You did let yersel down with the kiddiefiddler comment tho, you're better than that

I was that pissed off wi Aberdeen’s gutless performance I didn’t check later results, we’ve missed a glorious chance for a cup which on this seasons performances we certainly don’t deserve. Fae one diddy team supporter to the diddy teams left in the cup well done now go and make history 👏👏👏

Hmmm... The Strange Case of Dr Dunn and Mr Hunn. 

As the person who first coined 'dandyhunn' on here (admittedly not super clever but I am claiming it anyway) it has puzzled me for years.

My own hunch is, an aberdeen fan but with a hun dad or something like that... a closet hun basically. :lol:

20 minutes ago, dj mick said:

You did let yersel down with the kiddiefiddler comment tho, you're better than that

Which was a reaction to myself being called a sheepshagger or whatever it was, the way I see it, if you can dish it out, you have to take it too. 

Unless folk thinking having sex with animals is ok and just “banter”

There has to be a rule for all, not just certain things that you can be offended by. 

We all know it’s not true, Aberdeen fans are not full of animal abusers, just as Celtic fans aren’t full of child abusers, but as I say, there has to be a rule for all, or nothing at all. 

14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

As the person who first coined 'dandyhunn' on here (admittedly not super clever but I am claiming it anyway) it has puzzled me for years.

My own hunch is, an aberdeen fan but with a hun dad or something like that... a closet hun basically. :lol:

You can get a cure for hunches these days.

14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I can assure you, there’s no huns in my family, couple of Celtic fans, but that’s it. 

Well as a neutral, now that we are out. I will hope Kilmarnock go on and win it. Just cuz ma big pal Billy, he is Killie mad. Best of luck to all remaining clubs mind you. Very good for Scottish football..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well as a neutral, now that we are out. I will hope Kilmarnock go on and win it. Just cuz ma big pal Billy, he is Killie mad. Best of luck to all remaining clubs mind you. Very good for Scottish football..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Just because of my pal as well.  Met him today at Tesco in Peebles.  He will be a top manager one day imo.  So I hope St Johnstone win it for him Ramy.  Lovely guy and great kids.  Don;t know his wife that well but they are great people.

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just because of my pal as well.  Met him today at Tesco in Peebles.  He will be a top manager one day imo.  So I hope St Johnstone win it for him Ramy.  Lovely guy and great kids.  Don;t know his wife that well but they are great people.

👍. Nice one.. Aye, ma mate Billy was best man at ma wedding. The last time Killie won the Cup, he flew back from Ottawa for it.  🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

👍. Nice one.. Aye, ma mate Billy was best man at ma wedding. The last time Killie won the Cup, he flew back from Ottawa for it.  🙂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye.  Another good friend from Kilmarnock of mine is Jim Todd who supports them.  He was in a BBC documentary recently about his trip to Argentina in 78.  Same as my pal Rae from Dingwall who is a County supporter who worked his way on a boat to get there.  Hilarious stories and good TV viewing.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I hope you are right! 

Lafferty out tonight though so huge blow. 

6 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye.  Another good friend from Kilmarnock of mine is Jim Todd who supports them.  He was in a BBC documentary recently about his trip to Argentina in 78.  

Yeah?

Well, I'm mates with both Jim and Hamish.