Scottish Cup.... - Page 37 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

St. Mirren for. My old neighboorGeorge was from Paisley, God rest him. Always had a soft spot for St.Mirren.  As long as St.Johnston dontbwin it, we will never hear the end of it fae the yank..😉

The yank is banned

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What? Never knew that.. Not surprised though.. I'm no angel.at times, but he was off his nut..

No offence but you and RH are far worse than the yank. You lose your shit at pretty much anything 🤣

16 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

No offence but you and RH are far worse than the yank. You lose your shit at pretty much anything 🤣

Offence taken. The amount of abuse  I have endured is jaw dropping. I am entitled to my controlled outbursts😉  Do not compare me with RH, ridiculous. And thirdly, the yank was a fuckin nutcase. His abuse at times was 10 fold worse. The man took a photo of himself having a shite and mentioned my name, aye that's normal behavior. Fuck him...

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Offence taken. The amount of abuse  I have endured is jaw dropping. I am entitled to my controlled outbursts😉  Do not compare me with RH, ridiculous. And thirdly, the yank was a fuckin nutcase. His abuse at times was 10 fold worse. The man took a photo of himself having a shite and mentioned my name, aye that's normal behavior. Fuck him...

🤣🤣OK ramy you're the victim. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

No offence but you and RH are far worse than the yank anyone. You lose your shit at pretty much anything 🤣

^^^^^

This.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The amount of abuse  I have endured is jaw dropping.

A lot of that is imagined.

You don't seem to read posts as they are intended.

Your comprehension is poor.

It's as if you speed read to find fault, then your hair-trigger defence mechanism goes off in the style of an aggressive child having a tantrum.

M preference for winning the Scottish Cup...

1. St. Johnstone

2. St. Mirren

3. Dundee United

4. Hibernian

It would be interesting to see if Slippy would still get MOTY if The Saintees won both Cups.

Davidson would deserve it, but Sevco are the establishment team, so...

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

1. St. Johnstone

2. St. Mirren

3. Dundee United

4. Hibernian

It would be interesting to see if Slippy would still get MOTY if The Saintees won both Cups.

1. Hibs 

2. St Mirren

3. St Johnstone

4. Boris Johnson

13 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

^^^^^

This.

A lot of that is imagined.

You don't seem to read posts as they are intended.

Your comprehension is poor.

It's as if you speed read to find fault, then your hair-trigger defence mechanism goes off in the style of an aggressive child having a tantrum.

Why dont you stop commenting on everything a post. It's a free country, I will post what I want, if you dont like it, dont read it...Away back to yir bible ya weirdo.. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why dont you stop commenting on everything a post. It's a free country, I will post what I want, if you dont like it, dont read it...Away back to yir bible ya weirdo.. 

Really no need for the last part Ramy. 

15 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

1. St. Johnstone

2. St. Mirren

3. Dundee United

4. Hibernian

I don't mind who wins now the old firm are oot. 

If St johnstone win it, I assume they'll be the first cup double winners outwith the OF since the dons in 89 - 90?

Also, if St johnstone do win it, that's 3 trophies in 7 years. That's an incredible achievement 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Really no need for the last part Ramy. 

Bollocks  I like Scotty, but the last couple of days he has been commenting on everything I post with his smartarse remarks. No need for it, who in fuck does he think he is? Yes, and he has thrown insults that I did not deserve.. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bollocks  I like Scotty, but the last couple of days he has been commenting on everything I post with his smartarse remarks. No need for it, who in fuck does he think he is? Yes, and he has thrown insults that I did not deserve.. 

He doesn't throw insults at all. Take a step back mate, your taking offence when there's none to take.

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A fellow Dandie, of course he doesn't.. Ma arse...

OK ramy, I've just offered you some friendly advice but just keep going, you'll end up suspended or banned this time

Enjoy the weekend

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

He doesn't throw insults at all. Take a step back mate, your taking offence when there's none to take.

Ramy is misinterpreting constructive criticism for 'abuse'.

Unfortunately, he's painfully un'self'aware, and I don't believe that that can be taught.

'thlipinth' has attempted in the past to point out to him that I'm trying to help him, but the uptake has been close to non-existent. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you have admitted personal abuse.. Thank you. You walked right into that one Mr. Know it all...

I haven't.

I'm stating that I've been the recipient of personal abuse on countless times, however, I don't respond in kind.