Coronavirus - Page 91 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coronavirus

On 4/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, macy37 said:

Easter weekend too, well choreographed. He’ll probably rise on Sunday. 

As predicted. 

There’s still cunt believe this whole charade. This Government are handling this pandemic very badly yet the majority think this Buffon has done a great job and the Queen too. Laughable.

Can’t help but notice when the Italy and Spain daily death rate was in the 900s it was headline news yet the UK figure though likelyy to be worse as they only count hospital deaths isn’t quite as prominent 

Also the pushing the support the nhs narrative is clearly drowning out the ‘how the fuk did the UK make such a balls of this ‘when they had advance notice of it

shambles 

23 minutes ago, Newryrep said:

Can’t help but notice when the Italy and Spain daily death rate was in the 900s it was headline news yet the UK figure though likelyy to be worse as they only count hospital deaths isn’t quite as prominent 

Also the pushing the support the nhs narrative is clearly drowning out the ‘how the fuk did the UK make such a balls of this ‘when they had advance notice of it

shambles 

Aye and a fkin great mass of water round about as a heaven-sent advantage.  When this is over I expect there to be jailings.

23 minutes ago, Newryrep said:

shambles 

Nail on head, its ok though we can all clap on our door steps next to tory voting shit bags who fail to see their own hypocrisy. 

4 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Aye and a fkin great mass of water round about as a heaven-sent advantage.  When this is over I expect there to be jailings.

No chance of jailings. The population of the uk will probably see this is a success once the tory media tell them so

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

He was never on a ventilator, though. He was never on the "Critical" list. At worst he would have been classed as "Severe" and probably at the lower end of that category. He would have been on oxygen but that's about it. He would have been in hospital as precaution more than anything else. 

Being released from hospital a week after being admitted has now confirmed that. I was willing to consider he may in fact be seriously ill having being admitted to ICU. 

What a luxury, if only all  patients could  pop into ICU for a few days as a precaution. 

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Being released from hospital a week after being admitted has now confirmed that. I was willing to consider he may in fact be seriously ill having being admitted to ICU. 

What a luxury, if only all  patients could  pop into ICU for a few days as a precaution. 

I'm not sure many folk will be hoping to "pop into ICU for a few days". 

The only thing about this that surprises me, is that anybody would be surprised that he would get special treatment.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'm not sure many folk will be hoping to "pop into ICU for a few days". 

The only thing about this that surprises me, is that anybody would be surprised that he would get special treatment.

I was being facetious , but you know that 🙂 And I didnt say they were hoping to pop in. 

Theres special treatment and taking the fooking piss.
You should be able to question why he has been afforded that enhanced level of care when his condition was clearly nowhere near requiring it. But nobody will. 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

The outpouring of support one well wishes from people saying well done you’re doing a great job, to both of the cunts.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Youre kidding, right? 

Don’t know anyone who thinks he or the government are doing a good job 

5 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I was being facetious , but you know that 🙂 And I didnt say they were hoping to pop in. 

Theres special treatment and taking the fooking piss.
You should be able to question why he has been afforded that enhanced level of care when his condition was clearly nowhere near requiring it. But nobody will. 

He’ll have been paying for it ffs If he’d actually needed treatment. You really think it would be NHS staff that were “treating” him. However, he’s been holed cup in there doing absolutely dandy, that’s the reality of the situation.

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

He’ll have been paying for it ffs If he’d actually needed treatment. You really think it would be NHS staff that were “treating” him. However, he’s been holed cup in there doing absolutely dandy, that’s the reality of the situation.

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson 'owes his life to NHS staff'

9 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I'm not aware of any private hospitals that have high dependency ICU facilities. 

Edited by aaid

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sorry for the bad news. I hope this is incorrect but Canadian news saying Great Britain could be worst hit country in Europe. Where in fuck do all this news agencies get their info from..

The UK press - it was in the Guardian

As an aside i hope Vallance and Whitty realise they are going to be carrying the can for the monumental fuck up

32 minutes ago, aaid said:

I'm not aware of any private hospitals that have high dependency ICU facilities. 

Private healthcare providers often use NHS facilities for all kinds of stuff. They often get the exact same doctors that NHS patients would. Folk are effectively paying to jump the queue. I don't know if Boris was a private patient or not.

Also, canadian headline on Johnson was" British prime minister thanks NHS for saving his life". No joke. I nearly fuckin threw up. Just makes yae sick seeing this pish.. Yet the uninformed will believe he was near deaths door and is a fuckin hero... 😡😡

41 minutes ago, aaid said:

He wasn’t that unwell ffs, it’s no difficult, he goes to a part of an NHS hospital that will be locked down for him to get his treatment for his mild symptoms and a wee rest to cover the charade, all this done by private people. He takes couple days rest and hey presto he’s bumming up at the wonderful nhs for saving his life when that is nowhere near the truth.

No wonder it’s easy to hoodwink cunts into the charade with cunts like you falling for it all.

Scare tactics have been absolutely 5 star from Boris, shame pretty much everything else he’s done hasn’t been.

Now away and get your wooden spoon and a fucking soup pan out and stand at the door beating it to proclaim Boris’s resurrection.

14 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Private healthcare providers often use NHS facilities for all kinds of stuff. They often get the exact same doctors that NHS patients would. Folk are effectively paying to jump the queue. I don't know if Boris was a private patient or not.

You're absolutely correct but jumping the queue only applies for elective procedures I don't think it applies to emergency cases.  

Im pretty sure that you can pay to get into a COVID ward ahead of someone else.  

5 minutes ago, macy37 said:

He wasn’t that unwell ffs, it’s no difficult, he goes to a part of an NHS hospital that will be locked down for him to get his treatment for his mild symptoms and a wee rest to cover the charade, all this done by private people. He takes couple days rest and hey presto he’s bumming up at the wonderful nhs for saving his life when that is nowhere near the truth.

No wonder it’s easy to hoodwink cunts into the charade with cunts like you falling for it all.

Scare tactics have been absolutely 5 star from Boris, shame pretty much everything else he’s done hasn’t been.

Now away and get your wooden spoon and a fucking soup pan out and stand at the door beating it to proclaim Boris’s resurrection.

You're basically full of shit aren't you.