Season 19/20 - Page 78 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Where has anyone said the decision was incorrect? Go on, show me. 

Where have I said this? you're reading stuff that isn't here again. I asked you a question, which you didnt answer initially.

Words

Remember a while back when we argued about a word that you didnt understand the definition of, I then quoted the dictionary, and you still couldn't accept being wrong.

You're arguing again, without reading and probably understanding what is being typed.

Your post belies your bias. I'm in full hun mode because I see the hypocrisy on here for what it is?

Youre proving my point. 

@kumnio doesn't appear to read my posts just assumes things but that's apparently OK because his made up shit suits everyone else and let's them fire out the Hun pish, yet again. 

Not one poster on here has called him a fantasist, yet you do that with me when my posts are even remotely like his. 

If you can't spot the hypocrisy then there's no point in arguing with you. Either that or you're happy to treat Rangers fans differently. 

Wow, you really have a semi for me, Im flattered, but not interested, sorry.

If you would like to go and look at the posts that seem to have sent blood from your brain to your cock, again, flattered, but no thanks, and tell me whats so incendiary about my posts, I doubt you will find anything, also I didnt use the hun word, so we now have false equivalency, and outright pish.

Im a fantasist for something that has only happened in your mind, again, thinking of me, but again, no thanks, now stop making stuff up. Buy a fucking dictionary to try and understand words that you use, you stupid hun cunt. Oops, at least you can accuse me of something factual now.

I'll ignore the haircut line as quite frankly it shows you must be as old as me. 

The rest applies to probably 20% of all professional footballers, yet you only harp on about Morelos. 

You're welcome. 👍

I’m afraid I can’t help you any more ☹️

10 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Celtic’s turn now. 😀 

Thought the Green Brigade Rod Stewart banner was a bit of a minter to be honest.  Celtic fans have been lapping up the Rod the Tim stuff for years

Perhaps the Celtic dads on Twitter who wear the full hoops on holiday and named their dug "lubo" but not me or anyone else I know. He's a cretin and always has been. I want to spew when Celtic play his version of Grace over the tannoy.

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm not saying the red was wrong. It wasn't. It's the snowflakes in the crowd and the 2 faced arseholes on here that get up my nose. 

And the fact they can't cope with their bias being pointed out. 

Aye cos the home crowd at Ibrox would accept somebody doing that to them with their customary good grace.

10 hours ago, kumnio said:

Dundee, Motherwell, Partick, United, Saints and Aberdeen fans are all in agreement about a decision being called correctly, and are snowflakes? Which is amongst the most pathetic insult going, I think someone needs to either grow up, or take a look at themselves in the mirror. 

Football fans rarely agree on anything, apart from how pathetic Rangers fans are. 

Add Killie to that list.

10 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Of course he does. That, however, doesn't make him unique. In fact as far as I can tell, almost every player cheats. So what's your point? 

So you agree that he is a cheat. I like that. 

So he cheats. A lot. Yet, on that occasion where he never got a " stonewall" penalty ( I never watched it by the way), despite being the recipient of numerous awards for his acts of conning the ref, you somehow try to justify his bammishness because the ref made an error. 

4 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Good to see Rangers meeting Motherwell's physicality head on yesterday. Motherwell really a brutal side to watch.  Should have won by a lot more to be honest. 

I love this kinda sneering post, very Hunnish. They are back. 

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Wow, you really have a semi for me, Im flattered, but not interested, sorry.

If you would like to go and look at the posts that seem to have sent blood from your brain to your cock, again, flattered, but no thanks, and tell me whats so incendiary about my posts, I doubt you will find anything, also I didnt use the hun word, so we now have false equivalency, and outright pish.

Im a fantasist for something that has only happened in your mind, again, thinking of me, but again, no thanks, now stop making stuff up. Buy a fucking dictionary to try and understand words that you use, you stupid hun cunt. Oops, at least you can accuse me of something factual now.

Tremendous. 😂

7 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Good to see Rangers meeting Motherwell's physicality head on yesterday. Motherwell really a brutal side to watch.  Should have won by a lot more to be honest. 

Have you seen Motherwell this season?

Thats just a lazy stereotype based on about 2-3 seasons ago.

Next you’ll be slagging the bog of a pitch...

Motherwell didn’t play well yesterday, but weren’t (and haven’t been all season or last) overly physical. 

59 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Cant argue with that.

Never got into the game.

Aye.  They were missing something creative to be sure.  But strong and hard to beat.  Needing a strong striker I think.  Yon guy from Hearts would be a good fit imo.  He can hold up play a bit like Morelos.  Seems to be the way modern managers put out their teams nowadays.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Have you seen Motherwell this season?

Thats just a lazy stereotype based on about 2-3 seasons ago.

Next you’ll be slagging the bog of a pitch...

Motherwell didn’t play well yesterday, but weren’t (and haven’t been all season or last) overly physical. 

Motherwell are one of the better sides we've played this season.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:04 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Motherwell are one of the better sides we've played this season.

Yeah, they're style has certainly changed and any time I've seen them they try and play football. There are plenty of teams in the league that are much more agricultural than them.