The Mighty Celtic... - Page 232 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

The more I read about Ange, the more I like him. This dude is gonnae do well... Gerrard will be shittin himself..  COYBIG 👍👍👍💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The more I read about Ange, the more I like him. This dude is gonnae do well... Gerrard will be shittin himself..  COYBIG 👍👍👍💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye. Sure Gerrard will be shiitinn it after Rangers won the league the the first week in March.  Sure Gerrard will be kid..56 now and counting.  There is not a team like the Glasgow Rangers. No not one and there never shall be one.

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. Sure Gerrard will be shiitinn it after Rangers won the league the the first week in March.  Sure Gerrard will be kid..56 now and counting.  There is not a team like the Glasgow Rangers. No not one and there never shall be one.

Thank fuck....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good result for Celtic today in Ange first match in charge. I see the young Scottish lad Owen Mofffat scored a nice goal... Well done Bhoys....

Griffiths play?

Just now, dandydunn said:

That’s not good for him 🙈

If true, it's not good for the young girl. It's disgusting..  I am not saying Griff is guilty, but if he did do this, he needs professional help. I am a father of 2, and this sort of thing sickens me....

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If true, it's not good for the young girl. It's disgusting..  I am not saying Griff is guilty, but if he did do this, he needs professional help. I am a father of 2, and this sort of thing sickens me....

Correct, but as always in cases this sensitive, we can’t judge until the facts have come out. 

Things can be easily photoshopped nowadays, but equally, things deleted from computers, phones etc are easily traceable. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, but as always in cases this sensitive, we can’t judge until the facts have come out. 

Things can be easily photoshopped nowadays, but equally, things deleted from computers, phones etc are easily traceable. 

Well said. Have to wait and see..

From the screenshots I’ve seen on Twitter, I don’t think he has done anything wrong. I don’t use Instagram, but I don’t think it displays the users age, and it looks like she offers photos and he Is a bit clueless about it. 

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

From the screenshots I’ve seen on Twitter, I don’t think he has done anything wrong. I don’t use Instagram, but I don’t think it displays the users age, and it looks like she offers photos and he Is a bit clueless about it. 

If I'm reading the screenshots right it's the girl saying she's clueless as to what he's asking for, although he doesn't ask her to send pictures outright and skirts round it a bit.  Like you though I'm not on Instagram so I could be reading it wrong.