The Mighty Celtic... - Page 237 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well said.. I am looking forward to his reply...

Well, Sevco are the champions, the signings are Poste's, and your fans demand immediate success.

If Celtic do poorly in Europe, then there's no way that Poste is getting off unscathed.

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Well, Sevco are the champions, the signings are Poste's, and your fans demand immediate success.

If Celtic do poorly in Europe, then there's no way that Poste is getting off unscathed.

Why?? You no something I dont? 

9 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I dont believe so, most folk I have spoken to recently are pleasantly surprised with Ange and his style of football. We don't expect anything in Europe this year, it is a complete rebuild, and we know it.. 

On 7/11/2021 at 1:29 AM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In other news, new Celtic manager Ange The Great, is the only Manager in football history to be undefeated... 🙂🙂🙂🙂💪💪💪💪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

On 7/11/2021 at 5:25 AM, dandydunn said:

Stephen Glass? 😜

Ahem…….🤪

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

...most folk I have spoken to recently are pleasantly surprised with Ange and his style of football. 

Ben Whiteman's penalty secured a 1-0 win on Saturday for English Championship side Preston North End at Celtic Park in the Scottish Premiership side's final warm-up friendly, which Postecoglou said "wasn't a great game for us".

"We didn't start well and lost a bit of belief and we kind of struggled through the whole game really," Postecoglou added.

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ange is the man, who knew... HH

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Ben Whiteman's penalty secured a 1-0 win on Saturday for English Championship side Preston North End at Celtic Park in the Scottish Premiership side's final warm-up friendly, which Postecoglou said "wasn't a great game for us".

"We didn't start well and lost a bit of belief and we kind of struggled through the whole game really," Postecoglou added.

😆