The Mighty Celtic... - Page 236 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

The 'late' appointment of Poste could see a poor European campaign have him in a hole with the fans that he won't ever be able to get out of.

Aberdeen in a somewhat similar situation with Glass if Dons don't negotiate the first round.

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The 'late' appointment of Poste could see a poor European campaign have him in a hole with the fans that he won't ever be able to get out of.

Aberdeen in a somewhat similar situation with Glass if Dons don't negotiate the first round.

Absolutely not, If we don't get past qualification the board will be targeted, not the manager.

On 7/11/2021 at 12:08 PM, dandydunn said:

Damned right 👍🏽

2 more weeks of being nice to each other then it’s game on, feels strange not arguing with you 🤪🤪

That's fine DD. I am all for banter and wind ups , but the personal abuse has to stop. Both of us are guilty of it, and it is not good for anyone..  Rivalry is Rivalry.  Its brilliant, but respect is better.. So lets bury the hatchet !!! Still fuckin batter on, but respect the board and the members...  Fair enough? Handshake across the shark infested waters of the Atlantic and the broken glass..... 🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's fine DD. I am all for banter and wind ups , but the personal abuse has to stop. Both of us are guilty of it, and it is not good for anyone..  Rivalry is Rivalry.  Its brilliant, but respect is better.. So lets bury the hatchet !!! Still fuckin batter on, but respect the board and the members...  Fair enough? Handshake across the shark infested waters of the Atlantic and the broken glass..... 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe……..🤪

23 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

This is like a typical boring pre-season friendly. Not worth tuning in until you two start taking it seriously again. Cunts.

Who the fuck rattled your chain? When do we play you lot, oh I forgot  !!!

2 hours ago, stirlish said:

and when did Killie start playing in the Stanley Cup?

Excuse my ignorance. I haven't a fuckin clue what you on about mate. I don't give a flyin fuck aboot Killie and their ice hockey skills to be honest...

3 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

If you don't know what he's on aboot then how did you make the link to ice hockey, ay? Ha! Caught! 🎣 

Erm, the Stanley Cup for instance? Anyhoo, back to the football. Griff cleared, so hopefully he can screw the nut and get back to his best..

On 7/13/2021 at 9:52 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Lost-in-Space-The-Space-Primevals-2.jpg