The Mighty Celtic... - Page 233 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

If I'm reading the screenshots right it's the girl saying she's clueless as to what he's asking for, although he doesn't ask her to send pictures outright and skirts round it a bit.  Like you though I'm not on Instagram so I could be reading it wrong. 

Has he not got got a girlfriend and wee kid?

If I'm reading the screenshots right it's the girl saying she's clueless as to what he's asking for, although he doesn't ask her to send pictures outright and skirts round it a bit.  Like you though I'm not on Instagram so I could be reading it wrong. 

That probably makes more sense. I’m still not sure he has done anything illegal though, I suppose it will all come out eventually. 

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

From the screenshots I’ve seen on Twitter, I don’t think he has done anything wrong. I don’t use Instagram, but I don’t think it displays the users age, and it looks like she offers photos and he Is a bit clueless about it. 

One of the lassies looks about 12!  

If that's correct (and not a photoshop) that's predatory sounding. 

Of course, and unsurprisingly though there is less outcry from a potential paedophile at a football club than there was over an edited FTP video.  

14 hours ago, kumnio said:

From the screenshots I’ve seen on Twitter, I don’t think he has done anything wrong. I don’t use Instagram, but I don’t think it displays the users age, and it looks like she offers photos and he Is a bit clueless about it. 

I've seen the screenshots too now - seems like a bit of a storm in a teacup to me.

Instagram doesn't automatically display the user's age, as far as I'm aware, and from the pictures in the screenshots the lassie could easily pass for early 20s. 

Griffiths doesn't say anything overtly sexual either in the messages I've seen so I'd be surprised if there's any case to answer - not that that will stop him getting absolute pelters over the incident.

7 hours ago, scotlad said:

I've seen the screenshots too now - seems like a bit of a storm in a teacup to me.

Instagram doesn't automatically display the user's age, as far as I'm aware, and from the pictures in the screenshots the lassie could easily pass for early 20s. 

Griffiths doesn't say anything overtly sexual either in the messages I've seen so I'd be surprised if there's any case to answer - not that that will stop him getting absolute pelters over the incident.

SHE'S FIFTEEN!

Scott Brown’s all-action debut leaves Aberdeen boss Stephen Glass delighted

header_ict_1.jpg

Aberdeen manager Stephen Glass believes Scott Brown’s tough-tackling debut shows exactly what he will bring to the Dons this season.

The former Celtic captain’s robust style was in full effect in his 45 minute cameo in the 1-1 draw with Caley Thistle at Cormack Park.

Brown was front and centre in his time on the field and Glass was delighted to see his player-coach’s competitive nature on display.

He said: “That’s the attitude you want. Yes it’s a friendly game but as a player you don’t play friendlies, you want to win. He’s got that in his locker. That’s why he is here and why he is going to be brilliant for us."

27 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Yep, that’s exactly the same 😂😂

He's trying to fire in to a 15 year old. 

Who's to say he's not previously done it or had it not come out he wouldn't have met the girl.  The problem is that regardless of what he would have done he's engaged with a minor.

Imagine she's your daughter, do you blame her?

Edited by Debian

25 minutes ago, Debian said:

Who's to say he's not previously done it or had it not come out he wouldn't have met the girl.  The problem is that regardless of what he would have done he's engaged with a minor.

You don’t need to blame the daughter by giving Griffiths the benefit of the doubt on the information. He’s a fucking idiot for what he’s done, a lesson to everyone out there not to mess about on social media. 

2 hours ago, Debian said:

You’re seeing things that possibly aren’t there.

He will be investigated, which will be based an actual evidence, not whatever story you are making up. If he has committed a crime, he will be punished accordingly. 

If she was my daughter, I wouldn’t blame her, where are you seeing these things? You have a narrative here, and are twisting things to suit yourself. 

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

You’re seeing things that possibly aren’t there.

He will be investigated, which will be based an actual evidence, not whatever story you are making up. If he has committed a crime, he will be punished accordingly. 

If she was my daughter, I wouldn’t blame her, where are you seeing these things? You have a narrative here, and are twisting things to suit yourself. 

The evidence is he engaged with a 15 year old.  

You don't have a problem with that. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

He's absolutely praying there is some ammo to whip out the 'paedo' card. Very strange behaviour.  

Yeah, that's it, you got me.  Can't wait to scream Big Jock Knew now!

Swap Leigh Griffiths with any other player in Scottish Football or a Rangers player to be exact I'd be saying the exact same thing.  

23 minutes ago, Debian said:

The evidence is he engaged with a 15 year old.  

You don't have a problem with that. 

Oh no, he spoke to someone on Instagram, hang him now. 

21 minutes ago, Debian said:

Yeah, that's it, you got me.  Can't wait to scream Big Jock Knew now!

Swap Leigh Griffiths with any other player in Scottish Football or a Rangers player to be exact I'd be saying the exact same thing.  

Absolute utter pish 😂😂😂