Question Time Tonight - Page 17 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

I WAIT FOR A WEEK AND THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GET! :banghead:

Many thanks for coming back with your further remarks.

Please be assured we're committed to balanced coverage, but perfect balance can't always be achieved in individual programmes. As David Dimbleby explained, Nicola Sturgeon is due to appear on a programme in the near future where she'll be given the opportunity to put forward her, and the SNP's views.

We hope you continue to enjoy the show and thank you again for your comments.

GTF BBC! :angry:

I WAIT FOR A WEEK AND THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GET! :banghead:

Many thanks for coming back with your further remarks.

Please be assured we're committed to balanced coverage, but perfect balance can't always be achieved in individual programmes. As David Dimbleby explained, Nicola Sturgeon is due to appear on a programme in the near future where she'll be given the opportunity to put forward her, and the SNP's views.

We hope you continue to enjoy the show and thank you again for your comments.

GTF BBC! :angry:

Phuqqing typical.

That's like a squad of folk slagging me in a boozer (which, unbelievably has been known to happen) when I'm nae there. I've then to wait 2 weeks to stick up for myself when the folk who said it aren't there.

Aye, very good State Broadcaster.

Maybe SNP can take it as a backhanded compliment if MPs from Bradford need to respond to SNP's agenda.

Would you rather be a green or lib dem, and no one bothers to attack you when you're not there?

You have to despair of English politics - miles away from Scotland in political terms. Audience very right wing it seems. Guardian journalist the only voice of reason.

C'mon - don't forget you've got the authentic voice of the working man on the panel, Tristram Hunt...