Question Time Tonight - Page 14 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Quite how my TV set remains intact after watching that is anyone's guess. If I ever see that khunt Nuttall walking down the street I will have to plead temporary insanity for my subsequent actions.

I've never heard such racist disgusting lies in all my days on this earth.

Hope the wan ker rots away somewhere cold and miserable never to be seen again.

And the BBC should immediately apologise for his outbursts.

Piece of filth.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

Do you think it's bad enough to convince some Nawbags to change to Ayebags?

Naw, these bags wont watch anything apart from Britains got Talent and TOWIE.

The nawbags watching QT will most likely have that UKIP twat as some kind of idol.

Quite how my TV set remains intact after watching that is anyone's guess. If I ever see that khunt Nuttall walking down the street I will have to plead temporary insanity for my subsequent actions.

I've never heard such racist disgusting lies in all my days on this earth.

Hope the wan ker rots away somewhere cold and miserable never to be seen again.

And the BBC should immediately apologise for his outbursts.

Piece of filth.

Agreed. Jaw dropping stuff from that fud Nuttall.

Do you think it's bad enough to convince some Nawbags to change to Ayebags?

Not all of them, but certainly a swing winnable majority.

The hate towards Scotland is palpable now.

The only sort of Scot that would hang about after hearing that line of shite is a proper public school rugby loving paedo masochist quisling Nawbag wánk that wisnae ever Scottish anyway.

Ten years tops.

Spitting feathers at this last night, utterly gobsmacked at the lack of understanding. If anything it reaffirmed the fact we are a very different Country to down there.

On morning call just now, there has been two Alan's defending the vow and the union. Wonder if one of them was our favourite Unionist Alan?

Contemptible words from Danny Alexander re "the Vow",

'the Treasury chief secretary,dismissed the SNPs criticisms. It is total nonsense, he calimed. It is the sort of pathetic, dispiriting attitude you expect from the nationalists. We have delivered the Smith commission in full, delivered on the vow in full the spirit and the letter.'

Contemptible words from Danny Alexander re "the Vow",

'the Treasury chief secretary,dismissed the SNPs criticisms. It is total nonsense, he calimed. It is the sort of pathetic, dispiriting attitude you expect from the nationalists. We have delivered the Smith commission in full, delivered on the vow in full the spirit and the letter.'

They're doing the "repeat a lie enough and people will start to believe it" thing.