Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15 - Page 46 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rumour of snap GE -announcement 11.15

3 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Jeez, you've too many posts for me to be arsed searching thought to see what was said before.  (Yeah. gave up after a measly 2 seconds :( )  I have the impression that some of your posts advocated a right wing stance to capture (in my mind) right wing elements in  Scotland. Maybe some low hanging fruit, as it were?   Too far for me, personally.

:lol: Feck I actually had a reply lined up for you but thanks glad I did not waste my time.  Bye Jim.

Another thing I personally think would help would be fir Nicola to have someone else take a lot of the responsibility much in such how salmond had nicola as his right hand woman,, she was somone for thise whi didnt like salmond to relate to.Nicola does not have that, it also came in handy when he stepped down, she was instantly recognisable for voters ,, gets me thinking whobwould be the next leader if sturgeon stood down 

2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Another thing I personally think would help would be fir Nicola to have someone else take a lot of the responsibility much in such how salmond had nicola as his right hand woman,, she was somone for thise whi didnt like salmond to relate to.Nicola does not have that, it also came in handy when he stepped down, she was instantly recognisable for voters ,, gets me thinking whobwould be the next leader if sturgeon stood down 

You really have a big personal problem with Nicola Sturgeon don't you?  

2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Another thing I personally think would help would be fir Nicola to have someone else take a lot of the responsibility much in such how salmond had nicola as his right hand woman,, she was somone for thise whi didnt like salmond to relate to.Nicola does not have that,

Angus Robertson going to do the next debate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2017/election-debate-lineup

3 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

This might be a wee surprise to you, but she currently has no plans to go anywhere, anytime soon. She is going to be around for a wee while yet. Barring unforeseen circumstances and awe that. 

You will just have to put up with her.

Plenty able replacements if required.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

This might be a wee surprise to you, but she currently has no plans to go anywhere, anytime soon. She is going to be around for a wee while yet. Barring unforeseen circumstances and awe that. 

You will just have to put up with her.

Plenty able replacements if required.

I am not her biggest fan that much is clear,, however she is still the best leader out of all the main party's,,but you miss my point, the set up salmond had with nicola was a cery well thought out,, it gave voters basically 2 people to vote for and it was hard for the media to polarise 2 folk at once, Nicola would do well to use that same approach 

1 minute ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

The problem is there are so many with a personal problem with her,, salmond was disliked but not to the extent she is

Come on tae fvck

There is a reason why people dislike both of them and it has nothing to do with their personalities

It's the same people that hate Salmond that hate Sturgeon

They have just got louder because as a woman she is an easier target AND because she is better than Salmond

5 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

The problem is there are so many with a personal problem with her,, salmond was disliked but not to the extent she is

Pish.  Sturgeon is extremely popular, probably more so than Salmond actually; however clearly she is unpopular amongst the Britnats simply because she is good and they fear her.

You really are the Cassandra of the indy movement, aren't you?

14 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Pish.  Sturgeon is extremely popular, probably more so than Salmond actually; however clearly she is unpopular amongst the Britnats simply because she is good and they fear her.

Do you think Nicola might have spat in his mouth?

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Do you think Nicola might have spat in his mouth?

He isn't that lucky.....

Salmond was despised by the bald headed, Union Jack waving proud Brits while doing nazi salutes brigade. The kind of people who couldn't peel an orange unaided. 

Sturgeon is also now disliked by the same people, although not to the same extent imo. In summation, these people will hate the snp leadership no matter what. 

Sturgeon and to a lesser extent Corbyn are the only leaders with anything about them. May, Davidson, Dugdale, the fibdems and ukipers are pretty damn awful. Elections are about ideals and what we want as a nation, it shouldn't be a fcking popularity contest between leaders anyway, in saying that, if you're a Labour man/woman who is going to vote Tory because of liking May or Davidson, them you're a fcking bellend. 

Oh Salmonds too smart and smug, Sturgeons too bitchy and always goes on about independence, I like Davidson, she straddles a fcking tank and speaks sense. Just gtf ya bellend. 

We don't deserve democracy, just let the BBC install May as a dictator, Young people can be unemployed and have no benefits, at least they can live in mum and dad's house until the Tory party takes it when they die, then the can live on the streets or work for minimum wage and pay 75% of their salary in just existing, and you know whose fault everything is, the bloody Muslims, or maybe the Poles, it depends what day it is. 

Fck politics. 

24 minutes ago, kumnio said:

He isn't that lucky.....

Salmond was despised by the bald headed, Union Jack waving proud Brits while doing nazi salutes brigade. The kind of people who couldn't peel an orange unaided. 

Sturgeon is also now disliked by the same people, although not to the same extent imo. In summation, these people will hate the snp leadership no matter what. 

Sturgeon and to a lesser extent Corbyn are the only leaders with anything about them. May, Davidson, Dugdale, the fibdems and ukipers are pretty damn awful. Elections are about ideals and what we want as a nation, it shouldn't be a fcking popularity contest between leaders anyway, in saying that, if you're a Labour man/woman who is going to vote Tory because of liking May or Davidson, them you're a fcking bellend. 

Oh Salmonds too smart and smug, Sturgeons too bitchy and always goes on about independence, I like Davidson, she straddles a fcking tank and speaks sense. Just gtf ya bellend. 

We don't deserve democracy, just let the BBC install May as a dictator, Young people can be unemployed and have no benefits, at least they can live in mum and dad's house until the Tory party takes it when they die, then the can live on the streets or work for minimum wage and pay 75% of their salary in just existing, and you know whose fault everything is, the bloody Muslims, or maybe the Poles, it depends what day it is. 

Fck politics. 

:lol: Classic. 

You should stand in the next local elections, I'll vote for you.:ok:

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Come on tae fvck

There is a reason why people dislike both of them and it has nothing to do with their personalities

They have just got louder because as a woman she is an easier target AND because she is better than Salmond

I can only talk on personal experience and i find theres lots of folk who loved salmond but despise nicola, long standing snp members and also 2 ex snp councillors,,, 

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Come on tae fvck

I can only talk on personal experience and i find theres lots of folk who loved salmond but despise nicola, long standing snp members and also 2 ex snp councillors,,, 

2 hours ago, Alibi said:

Hahaha i am actually a very positive lad, but i feel balance is required in here a lot of the time,,, folk say i am snp daft but i should point them here,,,, i'm a novice in comparison  

24 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I think hampden_loon's master plan for the SNP involves the Alex Neil and Gordon Wilson dream team.

That'll be a real vote winner.

With Alex Bell writing policy

I wonder who pished in his cornflakes and how much he is being paid by the Guardian media group

3 hours ago, exile said:

Angus Robertson going to do the next debate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2017/election-debate-lineup

I think that's probably tactical as it will be Amber Rudd on from the Tories.  Labour haven't put anyone up yet, but if they do, it won't be Corbyn.

NS will be wanting to position herself as on the same level as May and Corbyn.

Angus Robertson is perfectly capable and I wonder whether it will make it more difficult for opponents to focus on the SNP's record in government in Scotland as is the case with the FM. 

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

He isn't that lucky.....

Fck politics. 

Great post! :ok: