Next Poll - Page 25 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe fuk, does that mean the 3 toffy nosed twats will be back up on Monday again? How much of our tax money is being spent flying these folk up here to spout the same auld pish over and over again?

Awe fuk, does that mean the 3 toffy nosed twats will be back up on Monday again? How much of our tax money is being spent flying these folk up here to spout the same auld pish over and over again?

Every chance. It's difficult to see how they can recreate the hysteria of this week - they've been flogging their best moves several times now and it's difficult to see what they can pull out the bag next week.

That said, about two weeks ago I doubted they could find another gear but was a bit taken aback by the bombardment over the last week or so. I expect we'll see another No surge Mon/Tues next week or some major incident that might give them an advantage.

But there are signs Scotland isnt having any of it.

I'm sensing this.

Folk (Everyone but hard NO's) are tired (Angry even) of being told 'you won't' and 'you can't.'

The relentless lies and scares are quite possibly adding to the resolve already in place.

Every chance. It's difficult to see how they can recreate the hysteria of this week - they've been flogging their best moves several times now and it's difficult to see what they can pull out the bag next week.

That said, about two weeks ago I doubted they could find another gear but was a bit taken aback by the bombardment over the last week or so. I expect we'll see another No surge Mon/Tues next week or some major incident that might give them an advantage.

There was always going to be a sh*tstorm in the last ten days if the polls were close. They’re badly rattled, and if Ricky Ross’ tweet is right, then those on the ground in high level ‘No’ politics know they’re sliding.

So, expect more to come in the next few days. They’ll throw everything they’ve got at us. Just keep the faith!

Thanks partly to the fairly recent rise of social media bypassing the mainstream propaganda, this is the *first* possible opportunity for a yes vote in an independence referendum.

Thanks to the end of the empire, devolution, wider global trends and how Westminster is likely to react to winning, this is also the *last* possible opportunity for a no vote in an independence referendum.

Thanks partly to the fairly recent rise of social media bypassing the mainstream propaganda, this is the *first* possible opportunity for a yes vote in an independence referendum.

Thanks to the end of the empire, devolution, wider global trends and how Westminster is likely to react to winning, this is also the *last* possible opportunity for a no vote in an independence referendum.

In the last week I have seen a surge of comments in London press along the lines of - how did we get so close to losing Scotland? - it must never be allowed to happen again - why did we allow Scotland so much control over the election - why didn't we put in a threshold - if the result is close (like 51% Yes) can the result really be allowed to stand? - the Queen really must intervene to prevent this happening.

In other words, we must do anything - suspend normal democracy - to make sure there isn't a chance

I haven't seen 'rigging Holyrood so that the nationalists won't ever win an outright majority'... or have I heard that somewhere before?

Yeah, imagine if there wasn't twitter/facebook? People would just suck it all up and believe it. i.e. believe that we're all useless dependent shite. Much like the state of mind of a lot of 65+ yr olds, who, incidentally, don't have access to twitter/facebook.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole net neutrality debate popped up again after this. It's simply not acceptable for the propaganda machines of the "worlds most influential countries" to be beaten or even just challenged like this.

Edited by thewelk

MacWalka: "state of mind". This is spot on.

A fair few pundits have been commenting on the "conditioning" of the Scots public.

Those that accept the "message" from BBC/Retard etc etc get scared when they have to think for themselves or scared when they are told by the state organs that to behave in any manner outwith what the Westminster political officers tell them (Jackie Bird + Retard etc) then plague and pestilence will devastate their living rooms.

The conditioning requires them to appear in their lemming hundreds of thousands on 18/9 because if they don't.........well........BBC says .......Scotland will be hit by a meteor......watch them run...........

Survation poll (commissioned by UK Together) has 54% No, 46% Yes.

The final lie of the establishment

Have a look at some of the photos today, particularly from Inverness and Glasgow