Next Poll - Page 26 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted by this poll.

Why?

I'm not going to say there is poll buggering going on... Cos that would be wrong, but the pollsters themselves have said conceded that they have no idea how to weigh their results and are changing their methods regularly.

Internet based polls don't give an accurate reflection as they mainly herd their own panels, I'm not wanting to profile but it's a common conception that polling panels don't provide an accurate view of society as it's a certain sub section who will sign up for panels.

Phone based polls don't give an accurate reflection as the contact info is taken from the voting registrar, they don't take into consideration new voters.

THEN all data collected is weighted against the 2011 election which had a low turnout.

All of the above is just my opinion of course.

Two more polls being released tonight. Panelbase and Opinium.

And then consider how the markets shat themselves after just one poll had Yes in front - another one or more doing that again would have them in meltdown

They will have enough time for pampers next Friday which is why Gideon has cancelled his trip and is staying home

Why?

I'm not going to say there is poll buggering going on... Cos that would be wrong, but the pollsters themselves have said conceded that they have no idea how to weigh their results and are changing their methods regularly.

Internet based polls don't give an accurate reflection as they mainly herd their own panels, I'm not wanting to profile but it's a common conception that polling panels don't provide an accurate view of society as it's a certain sub section who will sign up for panels.

Phone based polls don't give an accurate reflection as the contact info is taken from the voting registrar, they don't take into consideration new voters.

THEN all data collected is weighted against the 2011 election which had a low turnout.

All of the above is just my opinion of course.

Two more polls being released tonight. Panelbase and Opinium.

Your right, I just hate to see a viloent swing. Especially after all the BS vfrom UK gov over last week.

Survation poll (commissioned by UK Together) has 54% No, 46% Yes.

so they commission their own poll and the best they can do is 54% using a company that only use landlines ???? Man they are so fecked........

I canvassed 6 hours in tower blocks and middle class housing in and around Muirhouse today. Not a single NO - not one....

"Considering" being the important word in the auld evil bastards words.

John S Baird - writer & director of Filth has said he has it confirmed

And regardless of personal views (mine included) the Sun is the biggest selling paper in Scotland

wow its a poison chalice. The man is toxic.

Not as toxic as the union supporting Daily Mail. Or even The Telegraph.

I've yet to see anything in The Sun during this referendum that comes close to the anti-Scottish racism spouted on a daily basis by these two rags.

I've yet to see anything in The Sun during this referendum that comes close to the anti-Scottish racism spouted on a daily basis by these two rags.

its how it sits with the labour vote. That's what you need to worry about. Time will tell.

so they commission their own poll and the best they can do is 54% using a company that only use landlines ???? Man they are so fecked........

I canvassed 6 hours in tower blocks and middle class housing in and around Muirhouse today. Not a single NO - not one....

Keep going, the only poll that ultimately matters is on Thursday.

It will be exploited by BT.Cant see a positive angle for any left winger to be comfortable waving a Sun around.

The positive angle is that a Daily Paper might expose the lies of BT and the Establishment

Also its swings and roundabouts - The OO parade today is a major negative for Better Together regardless of however they want to spin it

Or the guardian. Never really liked its smug, better than thou attitude but it's been a bit of an eye opener how much the guardian fukking hates Scotland.

The positive angle is that a Daily Paper might expose the lies of BT and the Establishment

Also its swings and roundabouts - The OO parade today is a major negative for Better Together regardless of however they want to spin it

of course it is. Was never happy with the OO marching. Enjoy Ruperts endorsement.

I've little time for Murdoch, but it would have been useful to have had a daily newspaper in Scotland countering and ridiculing the ridiculous lies of the cringers.

On a side issue, anyone who makes a decision to vote based on what a newspaper tells them deserves to have their ballot paper torn up in front of their face.

The most toxic element for the Cringers isn't the bigots of the OO, it's the endorsement of senior bankers...those who couldn't see a collapse coming 6 years ago but are now forecasting a 'great depression' because of Scottish independence....and Knights of the realm who are making billions as CEO's of businesses.

I see that the head of Deutsche Bank has been roundly ridiculed by other senior figures in the banking industry, and has driven the heads of the NUS in Scotland into supporting 'Yes' and encouraging their thousand of members to do the same.

No doubt the Deutsche Bank dude got carried away after an extra scone at Downing Street during the week.