Next Poll - Page 28 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My poll of polls (awaiting ICM conduction dates and Panelbase poll):

• Yes - 48.7%
  • No - 52.3%
  • "Too Close To Call".

Opinium data: http://news.opinium.co.uk/sites/news.opinium.co.uk/files/observer_scotland_final.pdf

that's 101%.

Is it

48.7 - 51.3

or

47.7 - 52.3

?

When we see the raw data in the polls, why do they place such significance on the prior elections?

Surely they should realise that the referendum is completely different. It's not about the next 5 years, but rather about the future of the country as an independent nation. Also, what about the people who are only registering for the first time?

The more I look at these, the only consistent thing is 65+ and females voting for No. The rest has massive variances between polls, making me think that apart from females and 65+, the rest is a complete and utter nonsense (especially 16-24).

Edited by tartandon

Scottish Labour are now lying about canvassing results

It's like Hitler in the bunker in 1945

Area where i stay was 66% Yes 3 weeks ago yet Monica Lennon has tweeted that fud Greatrex saying it was a No area lol

There has been zero No canvassers in the last 3 weeks

Scottish Labour are now lying about canvassing results

It's like Hitler in the bunker in 1945

Area where i stay was 66% Yes 3 weeks ago yet Monica Lennon has tweeted that fud Greatrex saying it was a No area lol

There has been zero No canvassers in the last 3 weeks

2150_18_0405_07.jpg

that's 101%.

Is it

48.7 - 51.3

or

47.7 - 52.3

?

When we see the raw data in the polls, why do they place such significance on the prior elections?

Surely they should realise that the referendum is completely different. It's not about the next 5 years, but rather about the future of the country as an independent nation. Also, what about the people who are only registering for the first time?

The more I look at these, the only consistent thing is 65+ and females voting for No. The rest has massive variances between polls, making me think that apart from females and 65+, the rest is a complete and utter nonsense (especially 16-24).

Sorry. It was 48.7% yes; 51.3% no.

I'll update it after I see the Panelbase data. :)