Engerland Fans - Page 12 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Engerland Fans

Ormond

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Several English fans still in comas yet not one Russian fan arrested for violence? Madness. 

England have some utter cvnts in their support but Russia have sub human scum in theirs Who think nothing of hitting guys on the deck with iron bars. 

Tomorrow has the potential to be wild. Really hope nobody is seriously injured. 

The French couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. 

I've just spent the last hours watching various videos on youtube from Marseilles and the Russian fans are pretty grim (in fact scum as said above). The initial attack from locals in Marseille seems to have been quickly glossed over including some of the French news reports.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/13/2016 at 2:33 AM, DaveyDenoon said:

Your average England hooligan is a thick, sweaty, overweight, middle aged Neanderthal knuckle dragger that can barely string a few words together. He will swing a few haymakers, chuck a chair or two and use a weapon of some kind to try and catch a Johnny Foreigner or two on the swing.

Your average Russian hooligan however is a lean, mean fighting machine. Well organised and (worryingly) actually pretty intelligent and knows exactly how to hurt a bloke - being particularly precise in his actions in attempting to do so.

There is no comparison.

7 hours ago, fringo said:

I've just spent the last hours watching various videos on youtube from Marseilles and the Russian fans are pretty grim (in fact scum as said above). The initial attack from locals in Marseille seems to have been quickly glossed over including some of the French news reports.

Indeed.

If i were Welsh, i'd not think for a second about boozing with England fans before the game. There is zero chance of trouble between Welsh or English this week (there would be zero chance of trouble if it were us vs England either) 

The Russians won't care if it's English, Welsh or Scots - they'd do the same to either. Just look at what happened when Dundee Utd played Moscow. 

Also just found out i know one of the lads on a coma via mates. Massive Leicester City fan. His amazing year has just been flipped upside down due to scumbags with bumbags and riodrage.

36 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Indeed.

If i were Welsh, i'd not think for a second about boozing with England fans before the game. There is zero chance of trouble between Welsh or English this week (there would be zero chance of trouble if it were us vs England either) 

The Russians won't care if it's English, Welsh or Scots - they'd do the same to either. Just look at what happened when Dundee Utd played Moscow. 

Also just found out i know one of the lads on a coma via mates. Massive Leicester City fan. His amazing year has just been flipped upside down due to scumbags with bumbags and riodrage.

I honestly believe if it was us in Marseilles there is a fair chance it would have been the same outcome if the locals/Russians had decided to have a go.  We may have got away with it as we don't have the reputation of the English I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I honestly believe if it was us in Marseilles there is a fair chance it would have been the same outcome if the locals/Russians had decided to have a go.  We may have got away with it as we don't have the reputation of the English I suppose.

One of the Russians interviewed said that they had been waiting for this for 10 years - the chance to fight with the English as they were the supposed "big dogs"

Probably wouldnt have wasted their time with us

2 minutes ago, Flora MaDonald said:

That mob would batter their own Grannie. They'd have gone for us - no doubt about it.

Its all organised to a military style fashion

They did not want soft targets

Will be interesting to see if they have any bother with fans of the likes of Wales and Slovakia despite a few of them being deported

11 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

One of the Russians interviewed said that they had been waiting for this for 10 years - the chance to fight with the English as they were the supposed "big dogs"

Probably wouldnt have wasted their time with us

Unfortunately when it comes to these Eastern European firms England = UK..... If it had been us they would have still went for us. Just look when we have ventured to places like Warsaw and groups of locals were ready for a fight, yet could tell that we were not there for that.... granted some still chanced their luck by going around grabbing flags...they just did not get the reaction they were expecting.

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Will be interesting to see if they have any bother with fans of the likes of Wales and Slovakia despite a few of them being deported

I think it would be more interesting to see if the Russians attempted anything with the Irish and Swedish (if in same area).   These two sets of fans look like they're having a great time in huge numbers. The Russians would eventually be overpowered - if the Irish or Swedes took the bait.

Very jealous of the Irish & Swedes.  

46 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

They did want soft targets though, they never went for it where there was 1000s of England fans.

Walking about with iron bars, hammers etc is scumbag material. I think tonight could be wild as any club grudges between English lads/Welsh lads will go out the window. Strength in numbers and all that. One of the lads from our office down south is over there. He is just a normal fan, not in any shape or form a troublemaker. He actually said that if it wasn't for "lads" fighting back then it would have been a lot worse as the Russians were just picking off any England fan they came across. Hooligan or not.

And that's coming from somebody who is anti casual scene etc.

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He actually said that if it wasn't for "lads" fighting back then it would have been a lot worse as the Russians were just picking off any England fan they came across. Hooligan or not.

Nicky Campbell said that on 5 live the other morning as well 

Maybe we will qualify for a tournament and find out one way or another if they fancy attacking men in skirts

17 hours ago, thewelk said:

It's a pity the welsh got sucked into it "we're england and wales" is what they were singing at the handful of russians.

Just seen a video from a different angle just after that & there's a guy right in the middle with the Euro 96 Scotland away top right in the middle of all the Welsh & English :ok:

I went to the rugby 7's in Moscow 3 years ago, put on the kilt on match day one .  The usual thing lots of photo's , women asking whats under the kilt etc, got inside the grounds of the Olympic stadium and got a guard of honour march to my gate by about 20 military, they saluted and then marched off. 

In the evening we found an Irish bar in a shite area, lots of Pished Russian guys around ,  I was talking to one of the waitress's outside  [tidy boiler]  when 2 guys walked up and looked me up and down said some words in Russian and pointed at my Scotland badge - I gave them directions in Scottish  [you's can feck right off] and they did !! - the waitress said why did you do that , they only said that they liked Scotland and whisky !!

Morale to the story is "maybe they are misunderstood" ^?^ 

3 hours ago, Boynze said:

what is the beef that the Russians have with the English?

Maybe they are a bit pissed off at the english telling everyone that they won the 2nd world war, when they actually came a poor fourth.

Edited by scoobydoo

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Indeed.

Kicking off between England and Wales in Lille now apparently. 

Sky reporting isn't clear, might be England against Wales or England and Wales.  anyway, it's all kicking off again. 

Edited by aaid

11 minutes ago, aaid said:

Sky reporting isn't clear, might be England against Wales or England and Wales.  anyway, it's all kicking off again. 

England and Wales fans chasing Russian fans. French Police just tear gassed them. 

It will be brutal tonight. 

39 minutes ago, aaid said:

text early to say someone launched a 'banger' into a group of England fans that were signing

I have no idea really what a 'banger' is. Presumably not my old motor....