Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 80 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

6 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Yes, see earlier point re Leceister City.

There's poor competition I know but Sevco are and will be 2nd best. 

Ah, fair enough. The metric I should have used is that Aberdeen have less points than Rangers despite playing less games coupled with your opinion of how things that have not happened yet will will pan out!!  You'll forgive me for not having applied that metric earlier !!

Just now, SMcoolJ said:

Ah, fair enough. The metric I should have used is that Aberdeen have less points than Rangers despite playing less games coupled with your opinion of how things that have not happened yet will will pan out!!  You'll forgive me for not having applied that metric earlier !!

No problem. Glad you saw sense.

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

A more complete performance you'll struggle to see from Sinclair.

£8m value is a minimum.

Based on a 3.5m transfer 6 months ago and some decent performances in Scotland? 

I think his price has gone down if anything. It's not like he set the Champions League alight with amazing performances is it? 

5 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

Good point Mr Forrest.  Maybe the distinction here is that if Aberdeen win their game in hand they are 2nd so there's a level of consistency.  Happy to downgrade us to one of the top teams in Scotland if that helps?  

Interesting that 3 Celtic fans unhappy with the 2nd best claim despite it holding little relevance to the point. 

Aberdeen should finish 2nd as they have better players than Sevco. However, their perma tanned zombie manager is such a cowardy custard it is equally possible that they'll finish 4th. Even some of their own fans are so unambitious they'd rather that than play nasty European football. ????

5 hours ago, Ormond said:

I'll back up the Dandies here. Aberdeen are the second best team in the country until the Huns prove otherwise over the season. Hayes is Aberdeen's best player. It's as clear as that.

And one of the best players in Scottish football IMO.

27 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Wow. Fair play to them if true.

Last time they got a seven figure fee must have been from Rangers in 2007 for Naismith ?

Think that's right. I'm sure they mentioned that on the radio earlier. 

Reinforces the price for Hayes too. Got to be worth £2m now. 

Celtic back in for Henry Onyekuru (no I don't know anything about him), trying to extend Roberts deal and interested in young Falkirk kid Tony Gallacher apparently.

Rumours of Ryan Christie to the sheep on loan ?

Edited by slasher

1 minute ago, thewolf_1980 said:

"In the region of £800k" according to the ever-reliable BBC. A very good deal for Killie considering they signed him for bugger all.

Only a good deal if the money is put back into the team though.

One of their fans on here was worried they'd be relegated if they lost him.

3 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Only a good deal if the money is put back into the team though.

One of their fans on here was worried they'd be relegated if they lost him.

Unless they get a goalscorer they are as good as down, on a terrible run and I cant see where there next win will come from.  Been very poor of late.  Great bit of business though if it gets ploughed back into the team, but I doubt it.

15 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Good move for both Christie and the sheep.

He'd be as well making it permanent if he does well there in the next few months. Really doubt if he's got a future at Celtic.

Rumours that Commons might be joining him up there. If they help the sheep finish 2nd I'm all for it ?

I'm beginning to think there might be something in all the Bojan chat now.

I'd like to see Christie back in the summer though, too early to write the boy off yet imo