Rangers 2015/16 championship champions - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers 2015/16 championship champions

22 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

You need to remember the we (the people) are all sub-human bigots and that's how we always behave.

Except that there are a fair majority of you, and certainly all on here, who aren't. However the ones who are are also the ones who are most vocal/shout loudest. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jailender said:

On the BBC website Wattie has been pontificating again about the mistreatment of Rangers. I thought he would have let it lie by now.

Just seen a bit. He was referring to a "bitterness" and it was certainly oozing out of him through gritted teeth.

Top knobhead.

Just read his comments about how making the new club start at the bottom has really hurt all the other clubs. 

"There's no doubt it was the wrong move in my eyes. Scottish football has been worse off and a lot of the teams who were happy to see Rangers go down have suffered and found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated."

A dig at utd. How f@cking stupid and arrogant to insinuate that rangers have anything to do with the situation our club finds itself in? We are f@cked due to the poor management of the club and team over the last year - nothing else. Prior to that we benefitted no end. What unadulterated w@nk from wattie. One of the guys responsible for killing the old rangers with his spend all management style. 

I notice he also mentions rangers "being put down to the third division" . no it wasnt  you thick tw@t, it was the very generous admittance of sevco the new club to the third division.

If he's talking about the game of football I'll listen  - anything else he just talks sh*te.

1 hour ago, ShedTA said:

Just read his comments about how making the new club start at the bottom has really hurt all the other clubs. 

"There's no doubt it was the wrong move in my eyes. Scottish football has been worse off and a lot of the teams who were happy to see Rangers go down have suffered and found themselves relegated or in the process of being relegated."

A dig at utd. How f@cking stupid and arrogant to insinuate that rangers have anything to do with the situation our club finds itself in? We are f@cked due to the poor management of the club and team over the last year - nothing else. Prior to that we benefitted no end. What unadulterated w@nk from wattie. One of the guys responsible for killing the old rangers with his spend all management style. 

I notice he also mentions rangers "being put down to the third division" . no it wasnt  you thick tw@t, it was the very generous admittance of sevco the new club to the third division.

If he's talking about the game of football I'll listen  - anything else he just talks sh*te.

I read that and thought it was bizzare. No one has suffered from Rangers starting over in the 3rd division. 

Yes some clubs have been relegated or are in the process of relegation but that has nothing to do with rangers. Someone has to go down every year whether rangers had been allowed to skip 3 leagues or not. Had they never been liquidated the same clubs would have still finished bottom. 

The Walter Smith statement is just :blink:

also I thought Rangers were 'building bridges' with the other clubs and 'wanting to move on' Has Walter let that mask slip (if it was a mask)? or will Rangers issue a statement saying he doesn't speak for the club?

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

It's sad to see that Wattie is suffering from dementia, coupled with a bad dose of total rocketness. 

I parked beside him( Walter Smith)  in the Waitrose carpark yesterday in Helensburgh,  gave him a wee nod,, didnae get anything back

.. might have been the YES stickers on the campervan tho..( mine not his)

he had a Range Rover

And before i get any abuse for Waitrose shopping, my wee Lassie was bursting andwe were passing  so  thats where we went.

No a bad shop tho if you have loadsa pennies..  

Edited by stocky

1 hour ago, Big Col said:

The Walter Smith statement is just :blink:

also I thought Rangers were 'building bridges' with the other clubs and 'wanting to move on' Has Walter let that mask slip (if it was a mask)? or will Rangers issue a statement saying he doesn't speak for the club?

He has no official post at the club, as far as I'm aware so I think you can work out for yourself if he speaks for the club. 

4 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Except that there are a fair majority of you, and certainly all on here, who aren't. However the ones who are are also the ones who are most vocal/shout loudest. 

Larky is right 

The human animal is a tribal wee beastie that doesn't like difference. 

It's in our DNA and has to be overcome by intellect. Sadly too many people are just not smart enough. 

Surely someone else would've been relegated if Rangers were in the premier league??

(Or Dundee wouldn't have been promoted.....)

There is an irony Rangers talking about bitterness, given the bitterness towards Dundee United.

Edited by sbcmfc

2 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

I read that and thought it was bizzare. No one has suffered from Rangers starting over in the 3rd division. 

Yes some clubs have been relegated or are in the process of relegation but that has nothing to do with rangers. Someone has to go down every year whether rangers had been allowed to skip 3 leagues or not. Had they never been liquidated the same clubs would have still finished bottom. 

Correct. We are screwed cos Thompson sold all our best players in a cash grab following his own private agenda. Combined with two clueless managers unable to deal with the situation. 

All this shows is precisely why Rangers should have embraced the whole new club thing, re-inventing themselves and making new friends and new impressions along the way. Why they want to cling to their institutionally bigoted history is beyond me. No one can take the history and trophies from the old club away....but if you want to hang on to your history you take the good and the bad. In other words....pay your debts!

So much easier to accept you are re-born, re-incarnated...whatever. If Rangers fans had adopted this attitude it would have totally avoided this bitterness and recrimination that undoubtedly exists and will continue. Craig White killed Rangers and David Murray and the Rangers support let it happen. Get over it and stop blaming everyone else!