Rangers 2015/16 championship champions - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers 2015/16 championship champions

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Telt yeez, best odds on Rangers next season now 11/4...

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/premiership/scottish-premiership-2016-17/winner

Celtic will bring in a new manager and strengthen. We will strengthen too, but in no way to the same extent (500/600K max?). Maybe I am playing us down, but we could only name 5 subs on Sunday. A lot of work still to do.

9 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Celtic will bring in a new manager and strengthen. We will strengthen too, but in no way to the same extent (500/600K max?). Maybe I am playing us down, but we could only name 5 subs on Sunday. A lot of work still to do.

Warburton has said he'll only put players on the bench on merit. We were also 5 players down from a tight knit squad. 

I'd expect Clark, Shield and Law to go. We've got Windass and Crooks coming in, and I'd imagine full back cover, a centre half, striker and a creative mid. 

There's also 12 Youngsters out on loan. Hardie Walsh Thomson and Gasparatto I'd imagine will be part of the squad this time around. Strangely, Fraser Aird is getting rave reviews in the MLS... I'd imagine he'll come back as cover. 

10 hours ago, Debian said:

Warburton has said he'll only put players on the bench on merit. We were also 5 players down from a tight knit squad. 

I'd expect Clark, Shield and Law to go. We've got Windass and Crooks coming in, and I'd imagine full back cover, a centre half, striker and a creative mid. 

There's also 12 Youngsters out on loan. Hardie Walsh Thomson and Gasparatto I'd imagine will be part of the squad this time around. Strangely, Fraser Aird is getting rave reviews in the MLS... I'd imagine he'll come back as cover. 

Aird is a good athlete and quick. He'll fit right in to the MLS. From what I've seen he couldn't trap a bag of cement so won't be anywhere near our squad next season. 

I thought Gasparotto was worth keeping this season but the experience gained playing at Morton, under an excellent manager, will be much more beneficial in the long run.