Paris - Page 18 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You wouldn't have anything on you that could easily identify you. The reason why is that if you did, this would make it easier for the police, etc., to then focus in on your associates and support network, etc.etc.

You might have fake documentation on you if you wanted to throw people off the scent or if you had another agenda, in this case that the attacks were the work of Syrian refugees.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't have anything on you that could easily identify you. The reason why is that if you did, this would make it easier for the police, etc., to then focus in on your associates and support network, etc.etc.

You might have fake documentation on you if you wanted to throw people off the scent or if you had another agenda, in this case that the attacks were the work of Syrian refugees.

Aye it's called a wallet.

Hey if folk carry their passports around with them 24/7 then each to their own but it would be a first for me to do that. I've been on hundreds of holidays and stepped outside my home on hundreds of occasions and never felt the need to carry my passport around with me.

Is that really what folk do? If so maybe it's me that's weird.

Aye it's called a wallet.

Hey if folk carry their passports around with them 24/7 then each to their own but it would be a first for me to do that. I've been on hundreds of holidays and stepped outside my home on hundreds of occasions and never felt the need to carry my passport around with me.

Is that really what folk do? If so maybe it's me that's weird.

I don't know about you, but I think strapping explosives to yourself and then blowing yourself up in a crowded place is pretty weird.

I made that mistake with one of their videos a year or so ago. Switched it off after two minutes. I'd advise against watching their stuff as it will never leave your head.

Yeah I made the mistake of looking at some photo's of Iraq and palestine after white phosphorus was used. Can't unsee that shit.

Can always drop them over ISIS held territory ....

Clearly any countries they wish to go to will be rejected by those countries

So there are only 2 alternatives

Lock them up in jail here for 30 years at our expense

or

Coming to an arrangment with Saudia Arabia to take them

What if they are Shia? You'd send them to Saudi Arabia?

Guessing it might not have been a full passport but enough fragments to determine where the passport comes from. Guessing each countries passport looks and is made different which would make identifying easier. Also depends where on the body the passport was in comparison to the bomb. If the bomb wás only on the front of the body and the passport was in say his hip pocket then the body would have shielded the passport a lot depending on how much explosive used.

Don't get me wrong the whole thing smells to me but I think too many people are jumping on things with out fully thinking them through

I heard on the radio yesterday that Paisley had postponed the switching on of the Christmas lights as a mark of respect to the events in Paris. Now, i am as shocked and saddened as anyone at what has happened in France but am i wrong in wondering why on earth the organisers would take this action ? Amongst other things , is this not exactly what terrorists want ? Things ground to a halt and chaos. Is this not yet another example of people feeling the need to get involved in an outpouring of grief ? And please , tempting as it is, no jokes about Paisley ...

You're wanting to deport citizens? On the word of the security services , when we know they were actually collaborating with folk like Hamza?

Not sure there is wisdom in that.

What if they are Shia? You'd send them to Saudi Arabia?

It is either deportation or lifetime imprisonment

History often repeats itself and if the current Governments of Europe do not do something radical themselves and the atrocities continue then the likelihood is that a far right Government will eventually get into power with far reaching consequences to the whole muslim population rather than just the extremists

It is either deportation or lifetime imprisonment

History often repeats itself and if the current Governments of Europe do not do something radical themselves and the atrocities continue then the likelihood is that a far right Government will eventually get into power with far reaching consequences to the whole muslim population rather than just the extremists

For thought crimes then?

Is that a yes or no?

You are clearly trying to look clever so i wont encourage you by giving an answer to such a ludicrous question :ok:

However it would be interesting to hear your views on how we proceed

Appeasement ?

Clearly turning the clock back and not entering illegal wars is not an option

How do we solve where we are now ?

Edited by Ally Bongo

Why is hard for some to accept the a strand of Islam have followers who are homicidal maniacs. This is not a racist statement. Its a fact. Of course I should balance it up by saying that all religions have their cold blood murderers but who kill in the name of religion. However I don't get why people merely stating the truth are shouted down on here.