Sunday Telegraph - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sunday Telegraph

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys , I've been around a while, i remember 79 too well. The difference now is this medium , the web, to allow the truth to get out.

You youngsters need to work on all yer pals. We have to win this.

Doubt I'll be around the next time if its a no so cmon let's do it. We have been and are being lied to daily by those self servers in Westminster and their compliant media. Time to tell them where to go.

Beyond disgraceful. Surely the low point of the campaign.

I'm sure other outlets will be tripping over themselves to do worse. Disgusting article.

I'm also quite sure UK/USA will get together in next few days before election for a big going to war with isis announcement - can't beat a war to win a vote.

I'm sure other outlets will be tripping over themselves to do worse. Disgusting article.

I'm also quite sure UK/USA will get together in next few days before election for a big going to war with isis announcement - can't beat a war to win a vote.

I think that would work the other and get more Yes votes.

Times have changed (thankfully).

Guys , I've been around a while, i remember 79 too well. The difference now is this medium , the web, to allow the truth to get out.

You youngsters need to work on all yer pals. We have to win this.

Doubt I'll be around the next time if its a no so cmon let's do it. We have been and are being lied to daily by those self servers in Westminster and their compliant media. Time to tell them where to go.

And yet we 'won' then (i.e. over 50% voted Yes).

60% plus on the 18th.

If Scotland bottles it now in the face if all this shite, well, i'm chucking it...

Aye this is good the bit I like best is the bit mentioning the British soldiers killed fighting the IRA.Well what about the clown going round on Irn Bru crates campaigning for Better Together? No names but when at Uni he was a keen supporter of the IRA and very active in the Irish republican movement by being part of the 32 CSM.The man is a hypocrit

The Torygraph is nae fit to eat chips out of.

Edited by peever1745

I joined the army in the 80's not to fight for Queen and country, but because there where no jobs when I left school.

My section was like most others in the British army, it was made up of working class guys, doing a job, and we did the job, not out of some outdated Victorian idea of patriotism and loyalty to the flag, but out of straight forward economic need.

When we fought, we fought for each other, not for a flag, we fought so Ram would get home to see his daughter, so Cunnie could pay for his wedding, so Manxie could get his cosworth, so Yorkie could get the chance to pop his cherrie, so me, beef and Nige, could go to the Naffi every night, and get rat ersed, and when we picked bits of Billy out of a tree in south Armagh, we fought for revenge, not for Queen and country.

Edited by Grumpyauldgit

I joined the army in the 80's not to fight for Queen and country, but because there where no jobs when I left school.

My section was like most others in the British army, it was made up of working class guys, doing a job, and we did the job, not out of some outdated Victorian idea of patriotism and loyalty to the flag, but out of straight forward economic need.

When we fought, we fought for each other, not for a flag, we fought so Ram would get home to see his daughter, so Cunnie could pay for his wedding, so Manxie could get his cosworth, so Yorkie could get the chance to pop his cherrie, so me, beef and Nige, could go to the Naffi every night, and get rat ersed, and when we picked bits of Billy out of a tree in south Armagh, we fought for revenge, not for Queen and country.

Excellent post.