Germany Predictions. - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Germany Predictions.

tartanlad

Im confused with all the folk talking about 'our usual heroic defeat'..................When was our last heroic defeat????? 8yrs ago in similar circumstances? We have been so poor for so long, we cant live on our performances from a different millennium!!!!! WE WILL GET BATTERRED on Monday.

Hope you're doing the team talk, that'll fire them up.

This is how I see it going. Bright start by us with a few half chances (maybe one golden chance) in first twenty minutes then Germany score from a set piece midway through the first half. We hang in there with more half chances before Germany put the game to bed around the 70 minute mark.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

Everyone in and around the German camp seem to be purring with contentment that they have slipped back into the groove. :( Seems like we may have a long, long night ahead, which i think we knew anyway.

I am going along praying it might be one of our "back against the wall" dream scorelines and we can nick it 1-0, but in reality i think it will probably be more like 3-0 to the Germans.

Edited by northernscum

Everyone in and around the German camp seem to be purring with contentment that they have slipped back into the groove. :(

I don't think they played any better on Friday than any of the other times I've seen them in the group. Sheer misfortune stopped them comfortably beating Poland and Ireland first time round, on the other hand they rode their luck a bit v Poland on Friday...