Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers - Page 26 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming they didn't play like that most of the season or they wouldn't have finished where they did.

Except that most of the season they weren't playing against a shite mid table Championship club. Maybe they did play like that all season but were playing against better teams who still beat them easily.

aye but true

3 minutes onwards and rangers fans were throwing coins at fans in the stand, and goading them

Thanks for reminding me of that great day. From what I remember by the time I was on the pitch there weren't any Aberdeen fans left in the stadium.

So that is what the 2nd biggest budget in Scottish football buys ?

Honest question : What is Rangers spending compared to the other scottish teams in the past 4 years ?

Thank you Motherwell for saving Scottish football for another year :D

Shall be sure to take an away trip to Fir Park next year.

Born in lennoxtown. Brought up in kirkintilloch. Even had to suffer a few years of going to ibrox with grandpa. Thats the nearest ive ever been to english. Oh no wait...kirky rob roy drubbed larkhall im scottish junior cup in 1977 when the scum marched their orange banners round the pitch and rioted. Mostly england and rangers supporters methinks.

Looking forward to next season if I'm honest, need to rebuild properly and go again next year.

Given we'll only have about 6 players we'll have to rebuild and hopefully we will do it right this time. We were never really at the races this year and even if Ally and Kenny had left earlier the squad is shite and promotion would have been impossible even if we had got Mourinho in.

Edited by Larky Masher

Given we'll only have about 6 players we'll have to rebuild and hopefully we will do it right this time. We were never really at the races this year and even if Ally and Kenny had left earlier the squad is shite and promotion would have been impossible even if we had got Mourinho in.

You know fine well you won't do it right. Overspending will be the theme again this summer.

Born in lennoxtown. Brought up in kirkintilloch. Even had to suffer a few years of going to ibrox with grandpa. Thats the nearest ive ever been to english. Oh no wait...kirky rob roy drubbed larkhall im scottish junior cup in 1977 when the scum marched their orange banners round the pitch and rioted. Mostly england and rangers supporters methinks.

I was at that game is you are simply lying to suggest that there were any orange banners marched round the pitch.

Not sure if people on here are taking the piss or not but the bit where the guy hits McCulloch in the face looked an accident to me. Looks like he's trying to use the flag to bat the ball away, misses and hits him. He does then hit him deliberately on the back of the legs but it's just a tap. Much ado about nothing.

Looking forward to next season if I'm honest, need to rebuild properly and go again next year.

This is spot on and the correct approach but the biggest point is that that's another year missing out on increased season ticket and match day revenue which is one area they can increase income without green or Ashley getting their hands on it. King will have to start funding this rebuilding - has he put any cash in yet?