Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Premiership Play Off Final ' Well V Gers

Seeing as the discussion of this has been going on in another thread, that should probably be locked, thought the game deserved it's own...

Got my ticket for Sunday. Rangers as yet to confirm Motherwell's allocation for Thursday, although I don't think I can make it anyway.

As someone said on the 'well site, it will either be one of the best, or one of the darkest days in our recent history.

A lot of talk about the potential for bother too, with Rangers fans apparently snapping up tickets in the motherwell end. At least one pub in motherwell is closing at 3pm. Whether it be Rangers fans not taking well to the result, or away fans in the home end goading home fans there's certainly potential for bother.

(Although Rangers fans are normally pretty gracious in victory or defeat :P )

Really looking forward to it!

Hope it has an edge to it without going to far.

Expect Nicky law to take absolute pelters!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the away allocation will be 950. Expect this match to sell out despite an evening KO. For next Sunday a lot depends on Thursday night's result. I cant see it being anything other than a very close tie. Perhaps it will go all the way to pens.

Reckon motherwell need to keep it tight at ibrox.

If motherwell can avoid defeat at ibrox, I think they'll win, but there's very little away form to suggest that we can do that.

:(

We need to take our chances and show the cutting edge that Hibs didn't, and hopefull avoid getting in a situation where Rangers have a lead to defend and can kill the game.

I watched Preston destroy Swindon last night by just being ruthless in front of goal.

At HT both teams had 4 shots at goal, Swindon had over 60% possesion and the whole 1st half was played in prestons half.

Half time score 3-0 Preston.

I think the away allocation will be 950. Expect this match to sell out despite an evening KO. For next Sunday a lot depends on Thursday night's result. I cant see it being anything other than a very close tie. Perhaps it will go all the way to pens.

I think motherwell are asking for 2000, in return for the 4800 they're giving rangers.

I think motherwell are asking for 2000, in return for the 4800 they're giving rangers.

Would be nice to think common sense would prevail and Rangers offer the 2000 tickets - also makes for a better atmosphere in the ground.

Hope the suggestion that there will be bother at Fir Park comes to nothing but I have to admit that the playoff crowd has had a really high percentage of zoomers going along - guess the downside of £5 tickets and a free for all.

Expecting both games to be close and (obviously) hoping we can take a lead to Motherwell from the first leg!

TT

950 tickets confirmed

1500 given to Rangers.

No tickets on sale for Fir Park now unless you have a season ticket or are a well society member.

Harsh but has to be done I guess

Great to see motherwell show some balls!

Complete farce that folk who want to go to the game can't go with 1000s of empty seats and I do have sympathy for the decent Rangers fans that won't get to go as a result of this, but completely correct decision by MFC.

Trolololololo we are motherwell!!!

950 tickets confirmed

1500 given to Rangers.

No tickets on sale for Fir Park now unless you have a season ticket or are a well society member.

Harsh but has to be done I guess

Apparently you can buy if you're on the database, so anyone who has been to an all ticket match or bought from the ticket office previously will be ok.

Play-off Final Ticketing Arrangements

Ticket details for the Play-off Final against Rangers can now been confirmed.

After discussions between both clubs, Motherwell fans have been allocated 950 tickets for Ibrox for Thursday nights game, priced at £5.

These will be sold from 3.30pm today on a first come, first served basis, with the modest number of fans who have already renewed their 2015/16 season ticket guaranteed a ticket.

For the 2nd leg, Rangers have been allocated 1,500 tickets for the Maxim Office Park South Stand. These will be delivered to Rangers today (Monday), who will distribute via their normal channels.

Home tickets, priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, are still on sale but will now only be available to Season Ticket holders, Well Society members or 'Well fans who are on the club's ticketing database and have purchased home end tickets before.

Any Motherwell fans wishing to buy tickets for the home end, should do so by bringing their 2014/15 season ticket or Well Society membership card and some sort of photo ID, a maximum of three tickets per Season Ticket / Society member.

Any Motherwell fan who isnt either a Season Ticket holder or a Well Society member or isnt registered on the club system for previous home end ticket purchases, should contact a friend, family member or colleague who is, in order to obtain a ticket.

Well fans should note that they are responsible for any tickets they purchase.

Edited by sbcmfc

Know 3 Rangers fans mentioning revenge for this match. Apparently it's our fault they were demoted as we voted them down. I'm pretty pessimistic about the outcome but if we win I may break a habit of a lifetime and really rub it right in.