Transfer Rumours - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen seem to be meaning business next season. Some decent signings - Shinnie a great capture. Can see the Dons doing extremely well..... think I'm going to vomit.

I agree.

My wedding function is at pittodrie next year,if I don't have a photo with the treble and Europa league trophy in the album,I shall be very disappointed.

I agree.

My wedding function is at pittodrie next year,if I don't have a photo with the treble and Europa league trophy in the album,I shall be very disappointed.

Think you've went way too far there really .......your wedding reception at Pittodrie!!! Edited by Och Aye

Why??

Her idea.

I turn up to the wedding and she says the reception can be at the home of the Reds.

I have no complaints. :ok:

Lanarkshire humour doesn't travel north well. You said Aberdeen would win the treble and the Europa Cup. I wasn't really showing dismay at your choice of wedding venue more your football predictions. All the best when the big day comes - the wedding day that is not the day the Dons win the quadruple ;-)

Lanarkshire humour doesn't travel north well. You said Aberdeen would win the treble and the Europa Cup. I wasn't really showing dismay at your choice of wedding venue more your football predictions. All the best when the big day comes - the wedding day that is not the day the Dons win the quadruple ;-)

I was rather intoxicated when I posted this yesterday. :lol:

Thanks

Not sure why. Young talented and Scottish, better signing target than we've had of late.

Good signing for Rangers. You've got to ask questions about Wilson's ambition though, as he commits himself to another season (or maybe more) of pitting himself against the might of Alloa and Dumbarton.

He should be a Scotland regular by now, but he seems committed to bad career choices.

Good signing for Rangers. You've got to ask questions about Wilson's ambition though, as he commits himself to another season (or maybe more) of pitting himself against the might of Alloa and Dumbarton.

He should be a Scotland regular by now, but he seems committed to bad career choices.

Can see why you might say rangers is a bad career choice now. I'm not sure i agree but can see the argument.

Don't think he has made any other bad career moves though. Anyone who says no to Liverpool is an idiot.

Edited by bruce778