Transfer Rumours - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky Foster linked with Brora.

Thing is, like most people, I thought that was a joke.

Then I thought it wasn't.

Then I thought, it must be.

Then I wasn't so sure.

Now I'm away to Yahoogle it to find out if it's true or not.

Says everything about Ricky Foster's abilities..

Andy Robertson linked with a whole host of EPL teams including Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hull apparently saying offers over £30 million only. Rated on par with Luke Shaw.

I think he is better than Shaw !

Andy Robertson linked with a whole host of EPL teams including Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hull apparently saying offers over £30 million only. Rated on par with Luke Shaw.

I think he is better than Shaw !

While £30million sounds way over priced, i kind of agree with your point regarding Shaw. That was way over priced for him, yet Man Utd paid it.

I firmly believe Robertson has the ability to become one of the best left-backs on the planet. He has everything in his game. I wonder who it was at Celtic that decided he wasn't good enough and let him go? :lol:

While £30million sounds way over priced, i kind of agree with your point regarding Shaw. That was way over priced for him, yet Man Utd paid it.

I firmly believe Robertson has the ability to become one of the best left-backs on the planet. He has everything in his game. I wonder who it was at Celtic that decided he wasn't good enough and let him go? :lol:

I'd be delighted to see City sign him

Or who it was at Rangers that played against him four times for Queens Park and never noticed him.

Aye, agree with that.

I'm just amazed Celtic didn't buy him off us considering they've bought nearly every other bloody decent player we've had. :D

Hope he chooses wisely if he moves. The lad has the potential to be one of the best.

Or who it was at Rangers that played against him four times for Queens Park and never noticed him.

Couldn't have bought him anyhow as we were still under a transfer embargo (I think). Not that we would have done: young, Scottish, promising - nah, didn't fit our profile