The Behavior Of Our National Team Captain - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Behavior Of Our National Team Captain

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the guy likes a pint and a kebab after a night on the sauce? Big deal, if he was not playing next day what's the issue, he'd train it off, the guys fit as a butchers dog and trains hard probably 5/6 days a week.

people in glass houses etc.

Wait a minute how can Celtic not be a top team? They won the European cup, there's some sort of dinner marking the achievement every 6 months.

Wait a minute how can Celtic not be a top team? They won the European cup, there's some sort of dinner marking the achievement every 6 months.

Wait a minute how can you suggest Celtic are not a top team? They won the European cup, there's some sort of dinner marking the achievement every 6 months.

Your attempted "wit" was pish at the first attempt, third time in it doesn't get any funnier.

Probably more to do with his reoccurring hip injury but feel free to go over the top.

I'm not going over the top. He's clearly not a model pro and hence, is unlikely to make the most of his ability.

He'll have 40 years to drink and eat shite food when he retires, with millions in the bank. Why not be the best he can be right now and save this until then?

Disappointing but bit unfair to lay the heavy boot in. I remember when he had a reputation as being a bit of a rocket at Hibs but to his credit, he's rarely, if ever, been in the press for wrong reasons. Hopefully Deila takes him aside and sorts it out, and Strachan has a wee word in his ear. Doubt it does him much good for fans to turn on him.

So the guy likes a pint and a kebab after a night on the sauce? Big deal, if he was not playing next day what's the issue, he'd train it off, the guys fit as a butchers dog and trains hard probably 5/6 days a week.

Get ####ed with your common sense approach.

Brown should be sent to Syria to fight ISIS, it's the least he could do to make up for it.

I demand more evidence, maybe some of the photos in the strippers for confirmation.

You simply would not get commonwealth or Olympic athletes boozing during the season as it knocks your training off for almost a week. Football players just don't seem to care

Isn't he doing what 90% of Scottish footballers do.

Obviously the Scum have been selective with the photos to make him look neddish but I can't say I'm surprised at a Scottish player being at a nightclub. It seems to be the thing they do. He's not fighting, throwing up, shouting abuse, being racist, sectarian etc etc.

Ideally he should be tucked up in bed after a healthy meal and some light reading of Proust, but somehow that mentally escapes most Scots players and given he's probably one of the best players in the SPL, I'm beginning to wonder if the rangers midfield should do likewise tonight!!

TT

Classic RangurzMeeja permarage there.

Aye and Strachan should call up the incredible David Templeton and Ian Black instead. :um-no:

Celtic will deal with this. Strachan may have a word with Brown. That's the way it should be. Dropping him for these two games is a stupid idea.

Where was the suggestion that Rangers' player should be called up?

exactly. Moral outrage from fat unhealthy borderline alkie scotland supporters is completely laughable.

Pretty embarrassing photos, but there's probably worse out there of most of us!

Admittedly none of the posters on here are professional athletes (that I know of).

Given its midweek at a busy and important spell in the season, I'd imagine Ronny Deila will have a word with him.