Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 545 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 months later...

When is the SFA going to grow a set of fuckin balls, and throw the book at rangers. We have idiots in our Celtic  support, but throwing a bottle at our goalkeeper,broken glass everywhere, and then a member of our training staff gets bottled in the heid at halftime requiring stitches??? I'm sorry, but that's fuckin madness.. The man is lucky he did not lose an eye. These fuckin idiots cause damage, fight, everywhere they go. Their utter sectarian bile aswell. An absolute disgrace, and an even bigger disgrace if it's not dealt with properly by the SFA. Deduct points from rangers, fine them, and maybe the scum support will get the message. I hope the Police catch these bastards with camera footage. Ban them from that shithole and every other ground in Scotland for life and charge them with assault. A great result, and a great football match marred by Scotlands shame once again..

22 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Neither the SFA nor the SPFL will ever throw the book at either half of Scotland's Shame. The game is run by them and for them.

We are not half of anything !!! Fact.. Don't mention us in the same sentence as that bigoted shower of shite...

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

When is the SFA going to grow a set of fuckin balls, and throw the book at rangers. We have idiots in our Celtic  support, but throwing a bottle at our goalkeeper,broken glass everywhere, and then a member of our training staff gets bottled in the heid at halftime requiring stitches??? I'm sorry, but that's fuckin madness.. The man is lucky he did not lose an eye. These fuckin idiots cause damage, fight, everywhere they go. Their utter sectarian bile aswell. An absolute disgrace, and an even bigger disgrace if it's not dealt with properly by the SFA. Deduct points from rangers, fine them, and maybe the scum support will get the message. I hope the Police catch these bastards with camera footage. Ban them from that shithole and every other ground in Scotland for life and charge them with assault. A great result, and a great football match marred by Scotlands shame once again..

Cant remember you calling for the same action against Celtic when the Green Brigade section were raining down coins and bottles (albeit plastic) for several corners in a row at the last derby.

As I said earlier, clubs need to start getting punished for the behaviour of their fans. Im not one for points deductions but closing sections of grounds or entire grounds would be a good start.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Cant remember you calling for the same action against Celtic when the Green Brigade section were raining down coins and bottles (albeit plastic) for several corners in a row at the last derby.

As I said earlier, clubs need to start getting punished for the behaviour of their fans. Im not one for points deductions but closing sections of grounds or entire grounds would be a good start.

Whit? I did condemn it. Wee bit different between a plastic bottle, and a member of Celtic training staff havin his heid split open from a glass bottle. It's all there for everyone to see . Everywhere rangers go, there is trouble.. Fact !!

9 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Shut the entire ground except away fabs for the next game would be my suggestion. 

In saying that, either side of the Old firm would play the victim if they were punished in such a way

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit? I did condemn it. Wee bit different between a plastic bottle, and a member of Celtic training staff havin his heid split open from a glass bottle. It's all there for everyone to see . Everywhere rangers go, there is trouble.. Fact !!

My apologies if you did condem it but I cant remember anybody calling for Celtic to be punished. Theres not alot of difference between a glass bottle and a coin in terms of potential damage.

I cant stand fans who throw stuff at football. Should be so easy to identify and ban but clubs only seem to take action on rare occasions. Its going to end up with somebody seriously injured and for nets to be placed around the pitch like in some foreign grounds which lessens the matchday experience for good fans.

Rangers fans are by far and away the worst in Scotland in my opinion. Their behaviour / attitude / mindset is encouraged by the club. 

One thing that the Old Firm identified ages ago is that seige mentality sells though so dont expect anything to change anytime soon.

11 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Don’t, you’re just gonna waste your time and end up dumber for the experience. 

13 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Barrie McKay got scudded with a bottle at parkhead as well.

50 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Barrie McKay got scudded with a bottle at parkhead as well.

Yes, and I hope the bastard was got and suspended for life and charged. Like I said, we have our share of idiots, but no where near as bad as rangers. Their club promotes hate. If I am correct, did they not hire a PR man who was head of the Grandmaster of the orange order in Belfast? They won the league last year and destroyed Glasgow and were kicking fuck out each other. Parkhead a couple of years ago, destroyed the toilets.. I could go on. They are a disgusting hate driven club that get away with it time and time again... I fuckin hate them with a passion. The world would be a better and safer place if they just disappeared all together. Folk say Celtic need rangers. Do we fuck !!! I will wait and see what the SFA does about yesterday's incidents at the shithole...

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, and I hope the bastard was got and suspended for life and charged. Like I said, we have our share of idiots, but no where near as bad as rangers. Their club promotes hate. If I am correct, did they not hire a PR man who was head of the Grandmaster of the orange order in Belfast? They won the league last year and destroyed Glasgow and were kicking fuck out each other. Parkhead a couple of years ago, destroyed the toilets.. I could go on. They are a disgusting hate driven club that get away with it time and time again... I fuckin hate them with a passion. The world would be a better and safer place if they just disappeared all together. Folk say Celtic need rangers. Do we fuck !!! I will wait and see what the SFA does about yesterday's incidents at the shithole...

So you have accepted that Celtic fans have thrown and hit opposition players with objects at at least 2 games recently. The Rangers game happening on several occasions.

So do you think Celtic as a club should be punished with fines, section or ground closures or docked points?

It seems from my reading of your posts that Rangers should be punished as a club aswell as the individuals responsible but Celtic it should just be the individuals?

9 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

So you have accepted that Celtic fans have thrown and hit opposition players with objects at at least 2 games recently. The Rangers game happening on several occasions.

So do you think Celtic as a club should be punished with fines, section or ground closures or docked points?

It seems from my reading of your posts that Rangers should be punished as a club aswell as the individuals responsible but Celtic it should just be the individuals?

Fair point, yes, I will correct my response. Fine Celtic as well, or any other club in Scotland if their supporters behave in this manner. It should be the same punishment all across the board. Football players, staff, referees, supporters, should feel safe going to a football match. They should not have to worry about a bottle of buckfast flying overhead from aisle K. It's madness.. 

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fair point, yes, I will correct my response. Fine Celtic as well, or any other club in Scotland if their supporters behave in this manner. It should be the same punishment all across the board. Football players, staff, referees, supporters, should feel safe going to a football match. They should not have to worry about a bottle of buckfast flying overhead from aisle K. It's madness.. 

Well done. The reason I was asking and making the point as we all find it all too easy to condeem other clubs but less quick to condeem our own clubs.

Fan behaviour in general needs clamped down on in football. Im all for creating a good, even hostile atmosphere but that should never include anything that could harm a player or audible support of prescribed terrorist organisations.

5 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Well done. The reason I was asking and making the point as we all find it all too easy to condeem other clubs but less quick to condeem our own clubs.

Fan behaviour in general needs clamped down on in football. Im all for creating a good, even hostile atmosphere but that should never include anything that could harm a player or audible support of prescribed terrorist organisations.

Spot on mate..👍

Just reading Neil Doncaster saying there will be no action taken against the Rangers after their sickening assault on Celtic players and staff last Sunday.. No surprise there. It's Scotlands shame we are talking about here.. SPFL, load of gutless cnuts !!! 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading Neil Doncaster saying there will be no action taken against the Rangers after their sickening assault on Celtic players and staff last Sunday.. No surprise there. It's Scotlands shame we are talking about here.. SPFL, load of gutless cnuts !!! 

Aye but the authorities have come out and said "this sort of behaviour is unacceptable". Powerful stuff, so let's just put it to bed till the next shit show. 

49 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Aye but the authorities have come out and said "this sort of behaviour is unacceptable". Powerful stuff, so let's just put it to bed till the next shit show. 

Authorities waiting till one of the wee teams supporters are involved before deciding the offending club gets hammered.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

They didn;t take action against Aberdeen or Celtic when objects were thrown at players, why would they treat Rangers any different?

As of next season hopefully a new rule or two will be included stating any incidents of this nature will be severely punished. As for what has already happened hopefully the clubs involved can identify the culprits and ban them for life. I assume the Rangers ones on Sunday came from areas occupied by season ticket holders so assuming the CCTV is up to scratch then identifying these morons shouldn't be too difficult.