Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 548 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What am I deflecting? I have been honest. Do think I am a bigot? Be honest, I respect your answer, unlike that eedjit dd..

And what have I denied? You have deflected away from the fact that by using bigoted language, in any setting, you are part of the problem whether you like it or not. If people think it’s OK to use it behind closed doors it’s not long before “well its OK to use it in this pub as we’re all pals” and then “it’s OK to use it at the game as I’m in the Celtic/Rangers end”. I’m 45 in a couple of weeks. I realised a while ago that it’s no longer cute or funny to be Fenian bastarding even in the privacy of my own home (not that it ever was) and I realise that, previously, I was part of the problem. 

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

And what have I denied? You have deflected away from the fact that by using bigoted language, in any setting, you are part of the problem whether you like it or not. If people think it’s OK to use it behind closed doors it’s not long before “well its OK to use it in this pub as we’re all pals” and then “it’s OK to use it at the game as I’m in the Celtic/Rangers end”. I’m 45 in a couple of weeks. I realised a while ago that it’s no longer cute or funny to be Fenian bastarding even in the privacy of my own home (not that it ever was) and I realise that, previously, I was part of the problem. 

Good for you. Now am I a bigot then because I called Bobby Madden an orange bastard on Sunday during the match? And no, I do not use the term in pubs, as others may be offended, but thank you..

On 4/18/2022 at 10:26 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Gianni Capaldi was the target of disgusting sectarian abuse yesterday. Fuckin mutants.. They won the match, they should be happy, celebrating, but no. Fuckin hate fills their empty heads. Why? Sad thing is, they don't even see it, but will deny it. Scum of the earth..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I called Madden an orange bastard on Sunday.. Does that make me a bigot? Do tell DandyDumb..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of course not. It's 90 minutes of hatred, swearing, insults, singing, then it's back to normal. For me anyhoo.. I don't carry it with me before,or beyond.. 

😂😂 never change Ramy 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Good for you. Now am I a bigot then because I called Bobby Madden an orange bastard on Sunday during the match? And no, I do not use the term in pubs, as others may be offended, but thank you..

And yet you’ve refused to answer my question about Amir Khan as an example and Dandy’s about black players. If I was a betting man I’d say that’s because you can see there’s no way you can answer it and still stick to your guns the way you relentlessly do. 

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

And yet you’ve refused to answer my question about Amir Khan as an example and Dandy’s about black players. If I was a betting man I’d say that’s because you can see there’s no way you can answer it and still stick to your guns the way you relentlessly do. 

I can answer it. No I would not. He dissnae play fir the rangers. I hate awe they fuckers..

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Whit in the fuck are you on about? Black players? Are you havin a bubble or what? I'd expect it from that twat Dandydumb, but certainly no you.. 

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Why? Cuz I hate the fuckin rangers? I do. Can't fuckin stand them. Scotlands shame to the core..

No, it’s not because you hate Rangers. I couldn’t care less about that.  Celtic fans hate Rangers, Rangers fans hate Celtic. It’s the circle of life in West of Scotland fitba.  

I’d explain why but you’d ignore it, spout some other inane shite and we’d be back to where we started. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

No, it’s not because you hate Rangers. I couldn’t care less about that.  Celtic fans hate Rangers, Rangers fans hate Celtic. It’s the circle of life in West of Scotland fitba.  

I’d explain why but you’d ignore it, spout some other inane shite and we’d be back to where we started. 

I'm done. Split decision.. I win cuz I'm older..😁

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ramy, give it up, try to help yourself for once.

You constantly make yourself look like a fucking moron, I don't think Ive ever seen anyone so committed to looking so fucking stupid. 

Incoming troll. Away and take yir face for a shite.. 

7 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

As a board, Celtic, rangers and other fans should come together and collectively ignore him completely. Watching him self destruct while nobody replies would be beautiful. 

Then please do so. Always the same posters, seems they get their kicks out of it..  

22 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

As a board, Celtic, rangers and other fans should come together and collectively ignore him completely. Watching him self destruct while nobody replies would be beautiful. 

Where as it sounds like a good idea, watching him make a count of himself and handing him more rope is just too much fun 😂😂

It's high time to eradicate "orange bastard" "fenian bastard" etc from the lexicon. It's just ridiculous and can get you lifted for a breach of the peace. If you think Madden is having a shocker why preface the insult with a sectarian term? Just yell "useless bastard" or "cheating bastard" or something of the ilk. No problem there in the main.

I was on a train on Sunday and a couple of dimwits were belting out the Rangers songbook. This was at 1130 in the morning. Tried to be funny and suggested they should save their voices for Hampden but just got the usual response - "It's not illegal, you must be a Celtic fan ha ha ha" - waste of time with these people. They must have been still steaming from the night before as they were belting out F the IRA to a train carriage of folks who had no interest in them. Truly a circus act. Imagine thinking in any context this is acceptable behaviour.