Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 547 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Sleezy fenian retard".. "Horrible fenian cunt".  Yes, that's the same as bringing a flag to a football match.. Deary me... 

orange bastard, that’s a common one from Celtic fans, but I assume that doesn’t count? Or do you just not hear that? 🙄

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You’re wasting your time, he can’t see it. They’ve got a section of fans that go to England and sing a song about a soldier who got murdered on the streets a few years ago, but that seems to be passed by. 

He’s a fucking idiot that can’t be educated. 

Hear we go again with the insults.. Grow up ffs..

57 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We are compared to some of the cretins in the Celtic support. 

I was only using an example i've experienced to balance out the whiter than white image you like to portray of a fan base that regularly boo minutes of silence/remembrance, sing about terrorists on a weekly basis, have a penchant for ripping seats out away ends of other teams grounds, who have had sections of their ground closed to their fans inability to behave, who were rioting outside their own stadium last season as they were losing the league. Do you want me to go on?

You seem totally incapable of accepting the cretins in the celtic support and i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's cos you are very rarely near a Celtic game. 

If you want me to go back to the 70s/80s then we can talk about when you used to throw bananas as players due to them being Black?

Blah blah blah. Always the victim aye?

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I called Madden an orange bastard on Sunday.. Does that make me a bigot? Do tell DandyDumb..

I’m not sure if it makes you a bigot or not but it’s 100% a bigoted statement. 

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I called Madden an orange bastard on Sunday.. Does that make me a bigot? Do tell DandyDumb..

So if it doesn’t, then why did you bring this up? 

Isn’t it just the same thing? 

"Sleezy fenian retard".. "Horrible fenian cunt"

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So if it doesn’t, then why did you bring this up? 

Isn’t it just the same thing? 

"Sleezy fenian retard".. "Horrible fenian cunt"

No idiot !! I was at home in my sitting room, watching the match by myself. I did not insult a celebrity, with sectarian insults, online, on social media, who had absolutely nothing to do with the match other than he supports Celtic. Can you put the coloring book down and try to get this through yir thick skull..

39 minutes ago, aaid said:

I’m not sure if it makes you a bigot or not but it’s 100% a bigoted statement. 

It is!!! So then, I am a 90 minute bigot atleast 4 times a year. Fair play. Anyone else ever used a sectarian word during a football match in Scotland while caught up in the atmosphere? If you say no, you are a lying cnut !! So then, I am not the only bigot on this board. Don't even get me started on Scotland vs England.. I rest my case...

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No idiot !! I was at home in my sitting room, watching the match by myself. I did not insult a celebrity, with sectarian insults, online, on social media, who had absolutely nothing to do with the match other than he supports Celtic. Can you put the coloring book down and try to get this through yir thick skull..

You called a referee an orange bastard, online, about an hour ago. 

It’s worrying that you can’t see the issue here, I think you need professional help. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You called a referee an orange bastard, online, about an hour ago. 

It’s worrying that you can’t see the issue here, I think you need professional help. 

I did not idiot. I called him an orange bastard in my sitting room yesterday during a match between Celtic and "the rangers" ya mug.. It is getting so easy for me to continually rip you a new arse on this board. My advice is, take a couple days, try get me out that empty hied of yours, and come back with a relevant and intelligent response. 

42 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Of course not. It's 90 minutes of hatred, swearing, insults, singing, then it's back to normal. For me anyhoo.. I don't carry it with me before,or beyond.. 

I’d say it’s incredibly hypocritical for someone to use bigoted language, regardless of the setting, and then go on a message board and bleat about other people using the same language in  different setting. 

If Josh Taylor is fighting Amir Khan is it OK for me to call Khan a Paki Bastard as long as I do it in the living room and only with my pals present? 

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

orange bastard, that’s a common one from Celtic fans, but I assume that doesn’t count? Or do you just not hear that? 🙄

C'mon now,, it's "Dirty Orange Bastard" at least get it right min.

58 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d say it’s incredibly hypocritical for someone to use bigoted language, regardless of the setting, and then go on a message board and bleat about other people using the same language in  different setting. 

If Josh Taylor is fighting Amir Khan is it OK for me to call Khan a Paki Bastard as long as I do it in the living room and only with my pals present? 

Answer this honestly. Have you ever, during a Celtic v the Rangers match, ever used or said, inappropriate language, or made a bigoted comment? 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Answer this honestly. Have you ever, during a Celtic v the Rangers match, ever used or said, inappropriate language, or made a bigoted comment? 

Yes. But I’m not the one getting all high and mighty about other people doing it. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I rest my case. You are now a bigot, well according to dandydumb anyway....

I don’t think you even know what your case is. You’ve got a remarkable talent for completely ignoring any side of an argument other than your own. Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I don’t think you even know what your case is. You’ve got a remarkable talent for completely ignoring any side of an argument other than your own. Deflect, deflect, deflect. 

What am I deflecting? I have been honest. Do think I am a bigot? Be honest, I respect your answer, unlike that eedjit dd..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did not idiot. I called him an orange bastard in my sitting room yesterday during a match between Celtic and "the rangers" ya mug.. It is getting so easy for me to continually rip you a new arse on this board. My advice is, take a couple days, try get me out that empty hied of yours, and come back with a relevant and intelligent response. 

Apologies, I thought you wrote that you called him an orange bastard on the Tartan Army Message Board, an online fans forum. 

I must’ve misread it or thought it was someone else that said it 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I rest my case. You are now a bigot, well according to dandydumb anyway....

So, I’m this context that you use, if I was to call any black footballer a nigger, coon, wop etc etc during the heat of a football match, I wouldn’t be a racist, just a passionate football fan?

Note, apologies to anyone that is offended by any language used there, I’m trying to use it in context and in no way condone any of that language.