Lee Mcculloch - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, if McCulloch had got a red card during the match, the Rangers fans would be saying that was the reason they lost to Raith, rather than the fact they were pure pish.

yep,very little credit given to raith even by the meeja but shouldnt be surprised who tactically got it spot on,and not all down to rangers being pish

Edited by Langtonian

Whatever you may think of Willie Miller as an opposition club player ; am a bit biased

His services for his country are without question

(It was Hansens fault btw)

He hobbled off his last game v Norway where we secured a place in the WC 90 finals

I would never have described him as a dirty player ever ; great at reading game

Whatever you may think of Willie Miller as an opposition club player ; am a bit biased

He hobbled off his last game v Norway where we secured a place in the WC 90 finals

On his day world class - dirty ? not in my opinion, was hard but fair, I can mind Billy McNeil saying (albeit years & years ago) that if he was ever in a bar-room brawl he'd want Willie Miller by his side !!

Agreed, Miller was expert at reading the game whereas Lee's always had a bit of a thuggish element to his game, remember him smacking someone when he played for Wigan, think it was a guy calls Morgan Jig went up for a corner and just floored the guy iirc

Actually if Jig gets a ban it'll be doing us a favour.

It's a push in the back rather than the proscribed and melodramatic forearm smash. A challenge that happens on a very regular basis without too much complaint. The second part of the incident is a dodgy one. His stamp on Guidetti was a lot more obvious and was clearly done with intent however, it could be argued he had no way of avoiding a coming together of some kind in this incident.