Lee Mcculloch - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sorry Rangers fans but this guy is a thug and should have been sent off yet again today. Last week he should have gone as well and over the years he has got away with UFC style tactics.

The media blackout of this guys antics says all you need to know about our so called fair press. Unionist on the front, Rangers on the back makes you sick.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's doesn't get called Elbows for nothing. This kuhnt is a reporobate and filthy animal, he needs fukkin shot

Filling the Davie Weir role perfectly. Another person who always had his hands round some poor buggers throat

No over reaction here eh? Shot? Are you 12 years old or just stupid?

McCulloch is a thug and his elbows should have seen him off a lot more than he has been.

As for David Weir, you must be blind. He went nearly a season without being booked at Rangers because he rarely committed a foul. You should get your eyes checked. And your memory while you're at it.

McCulloch is a thug and his elbows should have seen him off a lot more than he has been.

As for David Weir, you must be blind. He went nearly a season without being booked at Rangers because he rarely committed a foul. You should get your eyes checked. And your memory while you're at it.

Weir was the same at Hearts, he was very clever and didn't get pulled up for many fouls as he never seemed to get caught.

He loved to help the ref do his job

Weir was the same at Hearts, he was very clever and didn't get pulled up for many fouls as he never seemed to get caught.

He loved to help the ref do his job

I'd suggest that means he wasn't a thug though. If you're getting stuck into the strikers like McCulloch the ref will see it no matter how clever you are.

I'd suggest that means he wasn't a thug though. If you're getting stuck into the strikers like McCulloch the ref will see it no matter how clever you are.

No he was clever though, getting away with numerous petty fouls like willie Miller and Steven Presley did by being the refs best pal

Aye.

Fair comment.

No he was clever though, getting away with numerous petty fouls like willie Miller and Steven Presley did by being the refs best pal

I'm involved in my local summer welfare league team. Our keeper once shouted at an opposition player, "Oi you, just shut up and let Keith (the ref) and me referee this game".

Now the Livingston boy is getting done will McCulloch get done for Sunday?

I'm surprised the Livi lad is getting done. It looked like he was going for the ball but just didn't see the other player and hadn't expected the ball to go so high.

Admittedly I haven't seen it other than once on the TV but I didn't get the feeling he was being malicious.

McCulloch meant his elbow and his step onto the guys hip. He was smart enough not to stamp down but meant to stand on the lad IMHO.

The difference with Willie Miller is that he could play the game to an exceptional standard. Can't believe he's been dragged into a thread of donkeys.

Good point well made. :ok:

Can't remember who it was but a retired referee said Willie Miller wasn't difficult to deal with as he made his point forcibly but never used bad language. The same referee said Roy Aitken and Richard Gough were far more difficult players to handle.