Lee Mcculloch - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to piss on your parade, but Black and Foster are still eligible.

Fosters doubtful :D

It will be refreshing to see a Rangers team with some young hungry Scottish talent for once, instead of these overpaid imposters with no desire or hunger to play for the jersey.

Fosters doubtful :D

It will be refreshing to see a Rangers team with some young hungry Scottish talent for once, instead of these overpaid imposters with no desire or hunger to play for the jersey.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about many of the young lads getting a game. He'll play Faure at right back and bring Zaliuskas in alongside McGregor in the middle. After that it'll be as you were from midfield to front.

The 4 injured newcastle players, 3 of them arrived injured?

Did they come by TNT?

Perhaps more importantly, are Rangers just paying their wages to sit on a treatment table? Or is that too cynical?

3 of them were injured at the time of signing so I'd assume...that whatever contribution we're making to their wages woudln't kick in till they are fit. As far as I can gather only Streete and Vuckic have even travelled up here.

3 of them were injured at the time of signing so I'd assume...that whatever contribution we're making to their wages woudln't kick in till they are fit. As far as I can gather only Streete and Vuckic have even travelled up here.

I'm not convinced Ashley is the bogeyman he's made out to be, but if I was, I'd be seriously questioning who was paying the wages of these guys. If they're injured now, they probably won't be match fit next weekend, then you could be into March without kicking a ball...

Part of me thinks Ashley isn't that bad for Rangers, but there's loads of wee niggles that he's absolutely ripping the pish!

I wouldn't get your hopes up about many of the young lads getting a game. He'll play Faure at right back and bring Zaliuskas in alongside McGregor in the middle. After that it'll be as you were from midfield to front.

I know mate wishful thinking.

I would prefer Zaliuskas and McGregor to McCulloch and Mohsni though.

Jesus H. - for a minute I thought i was gonna have to dig my boots out! :yikes3:

are Rangers just paying their wages?

We don't know.

I'm guessing that Ashley loaded 5 players Newcastle didn't need on to Rangers, in order to use up the money he has loaned them and stop Newcastle having to pay them...