Lee Mcculloch - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a push in the back rather than the proscribed and melodramatic forearm smash. A challenge that happens on a very regular basis without too much complaint. The second part of the incident is a dodgy one. His stamp on Guidetti was a lot more obvious and was clearly done with intent however, it could be argued he had no way of avoiding a coming together of some kind in this incident.

I wondered if anyone was going to mention the incident with Guidetti , he actually fouled Guidetti then Brown and finished off with a fore arm smash to Guidetti as he fell on the ground and to top it all off McCulloch got the free kick !

One thing i would say in defence of McCulloch for that incident is that if someone had shouted off about scoring a hatrick against me or my team then i would have tried to kick his crown jewels up his backside .

I wondered if anyone was going to mention the incident with Guidetti , he actually fouled Guidetti then Brown and finished off with a fore arm smash to Guidetti as he fell on the ground and to top it all off McCulloch got the free kick !

One thing i would say in defence of McCulloch for that incident is that if someone had shouted off about scoring a hatrick against me or my team then i would have tried to kick his crown jewels up his backside .

No-one shouted about scoring a hat trick, except the Daily Record.

Edited by ek_celt

What's the procedure here?

Does LMc get a more severe ban if he loses, or is there a financial penalty?

(If not, then what's the point?)

There's a charge to appeal, believe it's in the region of £1200, mind Terry butcher ranting about the cost and time involved in a round trip to Glasgow meaning it wasn't worthwhile appealing.

Suppose if you're a glasgow based club with either a bottomless pit of money, or £1200 is throwing a deck chair off the titanic, you've nothing to lose.

There's a charge to appeal, believe it's in the region of £1200, mind Terry butcher ranting about the cost and time involved in a round trip to Glasgow meaning it wasn't worthwhile appealing.

Suppose if you're a glasgow based club with either a bottomless pit of money, or £1200 is throwing a deck chair off the titanic, you've nothing to lose.

Motherwell to Glasgow and back you'd be as quick walking it's that close! :-))

So, a team would get that back if they were successful?

Looks like another way of burning through Ashley's cash (that he is owed) so that they can be indebted more.

Can't see McCulloch winning the appeal or being an asset against Hibernian (and doubt if Llambias can either).

He did say it but it was probably blown out of proportion. Was still a bit disrespectful though.

Guidetti said: “I fancy three goals. That is what I did against Ajax and that is the aim this time.

“The dream would be to score but the most important thing is we win.

Lee McCulloch is a complete knob, the amount of times i have saw him elbow, put his head into and and stamp on players on the pitch is a disgrace, he isnt a football player, just thinks he is a wee hard man, would give him a huge ban and then maybe he will realise you cant get away with that on a football pitch!

Lee McCulloch is a complete knob, the amount of times i have saw him elbow, put his head into and and stamp on players on the pitch is a disgrace, he isnt a football player, just thinks he is a wee hard man, would give him a huge ban and then maybe he will realise you cant get away with that on a football pitch!

he is not far behind Jim Goodwin with being a complete knob on the football field.