Rangers V Hearts - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

For me the difference is that although every club has complete ####tards in their support, Rangers are the only club that seems to encourage that element of their support by cosying up to it and encouraging it through moronic initiatives like the orange strip etc. Not ensuring that fans who spit on away supporters from the top level of the stand is one of the best examples of the way the club, through it's stewarding contractor, don't prevent the behaviours which gain them the bad reputation, which the worst element of their fans the. Revel in, making the situation worse. Celtic used to be just as bad but don't seem to be as bad as they used to be.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the difference is that although every club has complete ####tards in their support, Rangers are the only club that seems to encourage that element of their support by cosying up to it and encouraging it through moronic initiatives like the orange strip etc. Not ensuring that fans who spit on away supporters from the top level of the stand is one of the best examples of the way the club, through it's stewarding contractor, don't prevent the behaviours which gain them the bad reputation, which the worst element of their fans the. Revel in, making the situation worse. Celtic used to be just as bad but don't seem to be as bad as they used to be.

how long ago did the orange strips come out? how can you get spat on when the away support is tucked away in a corner under a screen

I last went to Ibrox 3 years ago to see Killie win 1-0. Won £1000 quid and we were the first team to have a party after they went into admin - should have been a great day out. However when we tried to leave there were large gangs waiting outside and attacking Killie fans.

they are a disgrace in their behaviour, their arrogance and their obnoxious politics. How any 'decent' fan could stand with them is beyond me....

how long ago did the orange strips come out? how can you get spat on when the away support is tucked away in a corner under a screen

The attitude of Rangers is perfectly demonstrated by the problem of away fans being spat on. Their solution was to move the away fans rather than address the behaviour of their own supporters.

Guest faircity

You only have to have a wee deck at one of their forums to see the mentality that exists within this foul organisation.

Its sad when you have a few decent Rangers fans writing to condemn the behaviour and then be subjected to all sorts of abuse. It seems if you have any issues against violence at the football then you are a fenian or a tarrier etc etc.

What a truly horrible club, i really hope that Ashley buries them.

Orange strips came out years ago, no idea when, you being a big giant the rangers fan should know. As for your second point absolute garbage and you know it. All away fans get things chucked at them from the upper stand and the stewards stand by and allow it. You are just one of the many hun apologists on here and are a total disgrace

Not really a laughing matter though is it? See when you die again? Now that will be funny. ????

Hearts team were there for couple hours too.

Wow.... Collins was laughing at it saying there wasn't an issue, just Deila being daft.

Oh and Hearts stayed back due to the traffic and were in the Players Lounge having some scran.

Wow.... Collins was laughing at it saying there wasn't an issue, just Deila being daft.

Oh and Hearts stayed back due to the traffic and were in the Players Lounge having some scran.

not according to Hearts media guy

Trapped inside Ibrox for our own safety. Brilliant.

0 replies202 retweets98 favorites
Retweet202
Favorite98
More

I still don't understand why the undersoil wasn't on. I saw a bit of QP v Arbroath at Hampden today and the pitch was perfect. You could see the edge of where the heating was on. I'm sure it wasn't switched on last night.

Who was the team that got fined a year or two back for forgetting to switch it on? Was it the Jags? Or Dunfermline?

Dundee Utd today claimed their undersoil heating had been on since thursday yet the game was off today due to a frozen pitch.

It seems not all undersoil systems are equal. Do we need some sort of undersoil heating standard and protocol to dictate when they should be switched on?

I still don't understand why the undersoil wasn't on. I saw a bit of QP v Arbroath at Hampden today and the pitch was perfect. You could see the edge of where the heating was on. I'm sure it wasn't switched on last night.

Who was the team that got fined a year or two back for forgetting to switch it on? Was it the Jags? Or Dunfermline?

I think it was on? It's not designed to melt snow.

Dundee Utd today claimed their undersoil heating had been on since thursday yet the game was off today due to a frozen pitch.

It seems not all undersoil systems are equal. Do we need some sort of undersoil heating standard and protocol to dictate when they should be switched on?

Utd thought the pitch was ok, ref said there were some frozen areas round the goal. But the pitch wasn't covered in snow.