Nations League 2024-2025 - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Nations League 2024-2025

Rich NATA

3 hours ago, Silversand said:

I think the packages are a free for all, I don't think there's a limit on numbers that can be sold, other than you have to be in the SSC to buy the 5 game package.

35k SSC members so enough for all that require them & the SFA are more than happy if 35k buy the package.

Very helpful, thank you 👍

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/18/2023 at 8:26 PM, Caledonian Craig said:

It sure as hell is better than meaningless friendlies to fill available international dates.

Agreed, friendlies were boring as fk, nae atmosphere, if the weather was bad the temptation was to stay in the pub. 
Now we've actually got competitive fixtures instead! magic! 

I hope League A gets drawn out first rather than having to sit through & watching the lower leagues get drawn out first before it comes to ours.

I don’t give a toss who the likes of England, Liechtenstein & Belarus draw 😂

Edited by DesiScotsman

26 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

I hope League A gets drawn out first rather than having to sit through & watching the lower leagues get drawn out first before it comes to ours.

I don’t give a toss who the likes of England, Liechtenstein & Belarus draw 😂

🤣

Just now, Orraloon said:

We could win that group. I'd settle for second place though.

A2 - Italy, Belgium, France, Israel - Glad we avoided this one

A3 - Germany, Netherlands, Hungary, Bosnia and H - glad we avoided this one as it would have been too similar to our EURO's group

A4 - Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Serbia - This is the other group I wouldn't have minded. 

1 minute ago, theabsentee said:

Yeh nice draw, definitely the best of the 4.

All beautiful countries to visit & depending on the dates usually relatively cheap flights 

That’s my thinking hopefully they play in their usual venues and don’t fuck us about with the 90 days bullshit 

1 minute ago, bookerman said:

Good draw, gives us a fighting chance of staying up and a chance of a top 2 if we play well at  home.

Indeed... TBH though, when we get carried away we will think we can win it! I will be happy with competing in every game and having a chance of winning.

Happy with that. If all our players are fit and on form, I’d actually fancy us to have a very good go for 1st place.

Portugal for me are the favourites for 1st place but certainly beatable, especially at Hampden. Croatia I fancy our chances against but not going to bet against them as they always seem to prove everyone wrong when they are doubted/predicted to fail. Poland are the clearest definition of a “one man team” - keep that Lewandowski quiet and we should win both our games against them.

Edited by DesiScotsman