Europe 23/24 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/20/2023 at 8:31 AM, slasher said:

I don’t think it will be as bad as you think. Eintracht have had a pretty unspectacular start to the season, just one win in four and they haven’t played any of the top 6 yet. I can’t see anything other than a home win though tbf

You are right so far. Aberdeen with much less possession but holding their own against a vastly superior team

7 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

problem is , another loss  - albeit a top team , but 7-1 , 2-1 still zero points in table ; been a decent result in the old knockout format days .....

I'm not going to worry about not beating a team away from home who are light years ahead of us in terms of resources and ability. The performance was enough to build on, we can give frankfurt a game at home. Focus on Sunday now and win

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm not going to worry about not beating a team away from home who are light years ahead of us in terms of resources and ability. The performance was enough to build on, we can give frankfurt a game at home. Focus on Sunday now and win

Just a pity that an absolute numpty has blackened the club, supporters & Scotlands good name by throwing a pyro into the Frankfurt fans, hope he gets jail time & banned from all football for life. I hope it doesn’t cause problems around Frankfurt for Scotland fans during next year’s euros.

5 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Just a pity that an absolute numpty has blackened the club, supporters & Scotlands good name by throwing a pyro into the Frankfurt fans, hope he gets jail time & banned from all football for life. I hope it doesn’t cause problems around Frankfurt for Scotland fans during next year’s euros.

Correct, utter cunt behaviour, hearing he was lifted at the time. 

Could’ve made for a very dangerous situation when we were walking back through the forest after the game, (which was also an utter disgrace)

On 9/21/2023 at 7:32 AM, dandydunn said:

In a complete coincidence, DD & @Redzare sat next to each other. 

The fucker better wake me up at beer time as 23 hours are starting to take their toll. 

😂 True that!

I 'could' upload the photo of you and Alan asleep on the plane having a wee cuddle, of course! 😉