Season 23/24 - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

26 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Feel like I’ve been watching the Disney channel for most of the season

More like Fawlty Towers and Hammer house of horrors alternative games 😵‍💫

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

SPFL mediawatch are reporting that the SPFL could be up against the WSL in a battle for the Sky Sports Main Events slot for next season. What a joke. 

Could ask the SNP to raise this matter at the next Westminster opposition party question time 🤔

2 hours ago, EddardStark said:

SPFL mediawatch are reporting that the SPFL could be up against the WSL in a battle for the Sky Sports Main Events slot for next season. What a joke. 

Thats an insult. the SPFL should walk away asap

It was indeed a wild scoreline - and an awful day at the office for my Stenny boys. For the last several weeks Stenny have been bang average - and maybe that is being kind. We are definitely going through a dodgy phase of the season, which all the supporters knew would come, but thankfully we have a handy 14/11 point lead (depending on what happens with games in hand of other teams) at the summit of League Two.

As for yesterday, have to tip the hat to Clyde. They were excellent. They pressed well and just about everything came off for them in an attacking sense. We conceded a couple of poor goals from a defensive point of view, but a couple of the goals were also very well worked and taken by Clyde.

If anything it should serve as a reminder to us that the league title isn't wrapped up just yet. League Two teams are all evenly matched this season, it really does come down to who plays well on the day. Yesterday's massive reversal against the league's bottom club proves that. I wonder what next Saturday will bring.

55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Big statement today.

As in - struggled to beat Motherwell who are rotten and needed massive amounts of added on time ?

30 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Anyone want a laugh should look at the penalty in the Dundee game. I can only imagine that Carson had money on a penalty being awarded in the game.

Why did he not get booked for the assault? can only assume the referee felt his embarrassment would be enough punishment. Ironically he made some very good saves, no redemption for that howler tho

31 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Why did he not get booked for the assault? can only assume the referee felt his embarrassment would be enough punishment. Ironically he made some very good saves, no redemption for that howler tho

I can only guess that he was too busy thinking what the fuck just happened there.

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And Hearts should have a good look in the mirror. How in fuck can they be 3rd and get hammered 5-0 to an average sevco side. Laying down to their cousins as usual....

We were lucky it wasn't 10.  That was the best performance against us in years from any team.  

Rangers play like that they'll romp the league.  

1 hour ago, ThistleWhistle said:

‘Good girl……good girl’ 

What a twat! 

Is it definitely Rogers that says that at the end?  I've only listened to it once but it sounded more to me like someone in the studio saying it and I wondered if it was maybe Tom English complimenting the reporter for giving him a grilling?

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Is it definitely Rogers that says that at the end?  I've only listened to it once but it sounded more to me like someone in the studio saying it and I wondered if it was maybe Tom English complimenting the reporter for giving him a grilling?

I was listening in, deifinitley Rogers. The voice you hear is Richard Gordon in disblief.

There are ways to instill an "everyones against us" siege mentality

This is definitely not one of them ...

36 minutes ago, Jon Cutler said:

I was listening in, deifinitley Rogers. The voice you hear is Richard Gordon in disblief.

Yes I heard it too listening in the car, it was definitely Rogers. I couldn’t believe it. He was nippy most of the interview. Prior to that she asked him about the first half and he said snapped at her saying he didn’t want to talk about the first half he wanted to talk about the second half. I thought she did well given how hostile he was at times. 

43 minutes ago, Jon Cutler said:

Yeah mate Rodgers said it first then Richard Gordon repeats it in disbelief.   

Weapons grade bawbag!