Season 23/24 - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Didn’t expect such a comfortable win tonight. Great win for us. 

First 20 minutes I thought it had 0-0 written all over it but 2 good goals before the break made it a really comfortable night. Lots of talk of Yilmaz leaving but I’d be trying to keep him as he looks a player now he’s getting a run. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Assume they'll go for Xabi Alonso to replace him.  And Klopp to take the Germany job after the Euros.

As long as he doesn't take it immediately after the season finishes that will be fine

If you are a Liverpool fan you must be gutted to the degree of mourning

He is a class guy and great manager

6 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Has Lee Johnson made it known he’s available 

"I'm free"

image.jpeg.853c0321a1e4637c9d98e8ba1d360667.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

After our usual stand off & make look Celtic look amazing tactics in the 1st half it was good to see us take part in the 2nd half. If only we could keep Miovski for another season!

Just think of the 5-6 million we’ll have to spend when he goes. I reckon Sokler will be a direct replacement, not the worst in the world. 

Always love seeing the debate on Twitter about who’s better though, anyone that thinks shankland is a better footballer is delusional. 

Think Sokler will be decent when he finally gets a run, but Miovski on a different level now. 19 goals in a struggling team with no width is amazing.

Shankland has improved a lot since leaving us, he's a great finisher, but I think Miovski shades it all things considered. Better get a proper fee and chunky sell on % when he leaves. 

14 minutes ago, mr mojo risin said:

Think Sokler will be decent when he finally gets a run, but Miovski on a different level now. 19 goals in a struggling team with no width is amazing.

Shankland has improved a lot since leaving us, he's a great finisher, but I think Miovski shades it all things considered. Better get a proper fee and chunky sell on % when he leaves. 

Didn't Coventry pay £6 million odd for Ellis Simms? Miovski's a lot better.

9 hours ago, Kirk said:

Said it for a few weeks now but the league is going to rangers. Celtic are fucking woeful under brenda

The banner in the celtic end wad quite hilarious. Self entitled doesn't describe a portion of the celtic support 

11 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

After our usual stand off & make look Celtic look amazing tactics in the 1st half it was good to see us take part in the 2nd half. If only we could keep Miovski for another season!

Ange's celtic would've smashed aberdeen in the first half. Celtic should've been home and dry within 45 minutes. Celtic had 13 shots on goal to aberdeens 0. 

The dons came out as a different side in the 2nd and made a contest of it. Possession stats didn't change much but Aberdeen created similar chances to celtic. 

Why was VAR needed for the ruled out goal? It was clearly offside

Why did Nawrocki stay on the Park? He was on a yellow and fouls miovski, it was a blatant yellow but nothing was done. 

Celtic were their own worst enemy in the 1st half but the ref helped them in the 2nd half in my opinion.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Three minutes to decide if this was offside 

3 minutes trying to find an excuse to give the goal, he was 2 yards offside ffs 😵‍💫

Boyds position as über Hun cheerleader is a joke, I can't understand them wanting one, but can they not at the very least get one that has an IQ of above 80. I can't think of a bigger moron on tv than him.

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Boyds position as über Hun cheerleader is a joke, I can't understand them wanting one, but can they not at the very least get one that has an IQ of above 80. I can't think of a bigger moron on tv than him.

Eni aluko just pips boyd as the worst pundit. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Eni aluko just pips boyd as the worst pundit. 

I didn't want to pick on her, I didn't want her fleeing the country to some horrid 5 star luxury resort. TBH, she makes Boyd look like a genius.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I didn't want to pick on her, I didn't want her fleeing the country to some horrid 5 star luxury resort. TBH, she makes Boyd look like a genius.

I don't understand why Sutton is there. Do they always have a rep for celtic and on for Rangers regardless of who plays?