Season 23/24 - Page 14 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

33 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Beale sacked. Correct decision.Losing to mediocrity like Aberdeen at home was the final straw. 

Ouch, wee bit tough on the Dons!  There have been injury problems but he's taken us backwards and has wasted an awful lot of money in the process. I don't know where he goes from here as he had a poor record at QPR and their fans were happy to see him go. Where do we go? Who knows but it will need a miracle worker to get a tune out of our players. Massive regression in the last 18 months but truth is there were big issues even before Gio and Michael.

Edited by Hertsscot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Beale sacked. Correct decision.Losing to mediocrity like Aberdeen at home was the final straw. 

Rangers are fucking terrible mate. This better than everyone stuff doesn't wash when your team is playing shite every week. It's no like old times where rangers and even Celtic are expected to beat everyone

Both very poor this season.

14 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Ouch, wee bit tough on the Dons!  There have been injury problems but he's taken us backwards and has wasted an awful lot of money in the process. I don't know where he goes from here as he had a poor record at QPR and their fans were happy to see him go. Where do we go? Who knows but it will need a miracle worker to get a tune out of our players. Massive regression in the last 18 months but truth is there were big issues even before Gio and Michael.

Very harsh on Aberdeen indeed but not surprised to see that type of attitude, the sense of entitlement from some but not all Rangers fans is laughable.

Realistically who can rangers get to challenge Celtic?

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Very harsh on Aberdeen indeed but not surprised to see that type of attitude, the sense of entitlement from some but not all Rangers fans is laughable.

Realistically who can rangers get to challenge Celtic?

I was being a little bit sarcastic. Don’t take me literally. 😊

51 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I was being a little bit sarcastic. Don’t take me literally. 😊

Your sarcasm should of been more obviously directed as a sleight on rangers but I understood what you meant, sheep aren’t the brightest animals on the planet but must be a lot sharper than bears 😜

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Genuine question. Celtic will win the league, that's a certainty. Now, I know it's early door, but do you think St.Mirren or Hearts could possible challenge the Huns for 2nd place as the Govan loyal are in a mess at the moment....

We could go above Hearts tomorrow and they have Rangers & Celtic before the end of the 1st quarter (as do Hibs and St Mirren). Hopefully we can grab 9 or 10 points from our 4 games by then.

By pure coincidence  St mirren v Rangers is potentially a good game. St mirren flying high and playing well, 2nd v 3rd.....but why not have the Edinburgh Derby on too?

God forbid they might promote scottish football for once.