Europe 2022/23 - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the OF are getting smashed in Europe is footballing karma on an awesome scale.

By fucking the competitiveness of Scottish football over decades to suit their own interests they have turned themselves into the diddies of Europe, weak, flabby, spoiled and utterly rideable by pretty much every decent side playing in a real league.

The OF have become in Europe the equivalent of what they turned the rest of Scottish football in to. A joke.

Given the ever widening money gap due to the Scottish league being so unmarketable and tedious it can only get worse.

Cheering up? I am proud of our bhoys. Nearly all have no Champions League experience, yet gave it their all. It's a great learning experience for us going forward, which under Ange, we will.. No tears here. We will now go on to rip the Scottish premier league a new arse, and have another crack next year. That big sexy Greek bastard Ange is only getting started.. Ref tonight was a fud, that didn't help either.. Hail Hail.. COYBIG 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇵🇸

10 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The way the OF are getting smashed in Europe is footballing karma on an awesome scale.

By fucking the competitiveness of Scottish football over decades to suit their own interests they have turned themselves into the diddies of Europe, weak, flabby, spoiled and utterly rideable by pretty much every decent side playing in a real league.

The OF have become in Europe the equivalent of what they turned the rest of Scottish football in to. A joke.

Given the ever widening money gap due to the Scottish league being so unmarketable and tedious it can only get worse.

One the best posts I’ve ever read on TAMB, 🎩’s off to you sir. 

12 minutes ago, thplinth said:

No up voting available so have a thumbs up 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Wow !! It's Celtics fault we are a big club, with a massive support, we manage our books, bit hey ho, let's lie down to other Scottish clubs to make them feel better.. They cannae even fill their own grounds? So stop fuckin moaning... Fuckin comical. I love winning, I hope we hammer every other Scottish club every week. Fuck them all.. That's what being a football supporter is all about.... Winning !!!

I never read the Oracles reply to DD regarding The GFITW hanging sex dolls off the stands at Parkhead.  Did he reply to that one.  Sure he stated that the Tims would never stoop so low as the dons fans.  Or is DD still awaiting a reply from the cleverest man on the TAMB?

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The level of sub standard intelligence and jealousy on this board is mind boggling. No wonder folk want me canned, cuz I'm the only one that makes actual sense, and you lot don't like it.. It really must hurt getting pumped every week by Celtic. I love it..🙂🙂🙂

Just as we diddies love watching you get battered and embarrassed in Europe.

Oh and by the way, last time my team played your invincible’s we pumped you 2-0

4 minutes ago, SamP said:

I never read the Oracles reply to DD regarding The GFITW hanging sex dolls off the stands at Parkhead.  Did he reply to that one.  Sure he stated that the Tims would never stoop so low as the dons fans.  Or is DD still awaiting a reply from the cleverest man on the TAMB?

Well firstly, you'll have to pull yir heid out of DDs arse...

Just now, Jersey Jim said:

Just as we diddies love watching you get battered and embarrassed in Europe.

Oh and by the way, last time my team played your invincible’s we pumped you 2-0

Well done. I have no issues with folk hoping and loving when we get pumped !! That's football, that's what it's all about. So that some folk can stop moaning when they are pumped be Celtic. We can only beat who are in front of us...

41 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well done. I have no issues with folk hoping and loving when we get pumped !! That's football, that's what it's all about. So that some folk can stop moaning when they are pumped be Celtic. We can only beat who are in front of us...

Apart from in Europe....and St Mirren.

5 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

If a team has just as much of the ball and as many attempts on goal as the opposition they were competitive. If you don't understand that heaven help you. 

Stats don't determine the result and a team can be totally dominated and pinch a 1-0 win like we did against the Dutch a few years back. Pity we weren't competive in the return leg. 

just reading back your earlier post ; along lines of stats show that celtic were competitive .....

is that not a contradiction then ?

the record will show at end of group stages celtic 2 pts - rangers 0 pts

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wow !! It's Celtics fault we are a big club, with a massive support, we manage our books, bit hey ho, let's lie down to other Scottish clubs to make them feel better.. They cannae even fill their own grounds? So stop fuckin moaning... Fuckin comical. I love winning, I hope we hammer every other Scottish club every week. Fuck them all.. That's what being a football supporter is all about.... Winning !!!

Affectively brainwashed folk - robbing clubs of fans who are not going to see and support their local team

As embarrassing as Rangers performance was in the Champions League, it was obvious from the get go that they were finishing nowhere other than dead last in that group. 

Celtic, on the other hand, had a fighting chance of getting out of their group and a more than decent chance of at least finishing third and staying in Europe. Two points out of six against a team from a war-torn country having led against them twice and finishing rock bottom is nothing to be proud of. 

10 minutes ago, JECK said:

Affectively brainwashed folk - robbing clubs of fans who are not going to see and support their local team

Ok, so what you are saying is anyone in Scotland not living in the East end of Glasgow, cannot support Celtic FC. Fuck me. I've heard it all now !!!

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Cheering up? I am proud of our bhoys. Nearly all have no Champions League experience, yet gave it their all. It's a great learning experience for us going forward, which under Ange, we will.. No tears here. We will now go on to rip the Scottish premier league a new arse, and have another crack next year. That big sexy Greek bastard Ange is only getting started.. Ref tonight was a fud, that didn't help either.. Hail Hail.. COYBIG 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇵🇸

Rip the premier league a new arse, and have another crack next year. I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and believe that was intentional ramalamy 🤣

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, so what you are saying is anyone in Scotland not living in the East end of Glasgow, cannot support Celtic FC. Fuck me. I've heard it all now !!!

No just the old firm have another monopoly in terms of fans. There must be what, say 75/80% of football fans in Scotland who class themselves as old firm supporters? That’s a bit ridiculous no?

5 hours ago, JECK said:

No just the old firm have another monopoly in terms of fans. There must be what, say 75/80% of football fans in Scotland who class themselves as old firm supporters? That’s a bit ridiculous no?

I agree it is ridiculous, considering one of the 2 is only 10 years old...