Season 22/23 - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A UVF, UDA supporter, he also wore a black armband when was it Billy Wright died, the convicted Loyalist murderer? That same Andy Goram? 

So sad to hear from people like you.  Your grandkids will also be brought up in IRA ideology.  You will also make sure of that.

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yout so fuckin clueless you don't even understand the Andy Goram reference.. And I'm the Canadian? 

Yout? Do you know how to spell??  And no, because I don't bring up anyone that has died, no matter who it is.  I have met some bigots in my life but you take the biscuit.  And you are the cream of the crop.

Apologies to all other posters.  I just have never liked religious bigots.  Only the one on this board.  Poor kids.  The thickness is in the pudding.  Anyone got a photo of his great tattoo which is a classic and his wife will have to handle that for the rest of her life.  He must have gone to a dyslexic tattoo artist but didn't realise himself.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Apologies to all other posters.  I just have never liked religious bigots.  Only the one on this board.  Poor kids.  The thickness is in the pudding.  Anyone got a photo of his great tattoo which is a classic and his wife will have to handle that for the rest of her life.  He must have gone to a dyslexic tattoo artist but didn't realise himself.

Oh Christ, let me play my violin for you RH...

2 hours ago, SamP said:

You mean the tattoo on ma fist? Next time I'm in Glasgow I'll meet you for a coke and give you a closer look !!!

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You mean the tattoo on ma fist? Next time I'm in Glasgow I'll meet you for a coke and give you a closer look !!!

I don't do coke and don't fight folk that are half my size.  Go down to the Gallowgate and show them your tattoo.  You will get laughed out of the place.

57 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Former DUFC youth and Scotland U16 & U17 player Gavin Stokes killed in a car crash on Saturday. 30 years old.

His claim to fame is a goal he scored 3.2 seconds after kick off in a junior match a few years ago.

Very sad and bizarre incident, happened on a 30mph stretch of road.

22 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Very sad and bizarre incident, happened on a 30mph stretch of road.

2 minutes from where I live and I used to have a flat that over looks where it happened. I can’t figure out how he would have been able to build up enough speed to have such a serious accident.